Anyone not feeling energeitc?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moanz, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. moanz

moanz Full Member

The 1st 2 weeks on a vlcd i felt really good, more energy etc. As time goes on I'm just getting more tired & lethargic. Coupled with a very busy lifestyle i'm becoming grumpy & down. Anyone else gone/going through this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    I never really got the big energy surge. I feel tired sometimes when I don't get enough sleep, same as before the diet.
  4. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Yeah I find I feel tired alot. I've not got much energy on this programme and need to get to bed about 8.30pm to rise at 6am - all that sleep and it still does not feel like enough!

I also exercise 3 times a week on this programme and need to have a nap for at least 40mins once I've exercised. It's a killer but I'm going to keep up with it. I'm in my 7th week and plan to do 20. Only 13 more weeks to go!
  5. moanz

moanz Full Member

Well i had a chat with CC today, & if i ever feel as bad as i did yest again, i've now got a couple of bars to have, say if i'm driving while feeling weak.
    Thanks for your replies..Simone x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.