Anyone on 1400 cals?

Hi

I am on 1500 a day and I log mine on my fitness pal. I have the andriod app and it is free.

I do try to log everything I eat and drink otherwise I am not honest wiith myself.

I find that my breakfast is usually about 250kcals, lunch is 400kcals and dinner is 500kcals ish. The rest is snacks and treats. If I have exercised then I tend to have a little treat (glass of wine, bit of dark chocolate) and did into the calories I have earned.

It depends how much you have to lose & how much you want to lose a week. My original target was to lose 2lbs a week so I was on 1200 calories, but I found that too hard! I decreased it to 1lb a week now & I'm much happier!

I try to stick to 1200 but it usually ends up around 1400 a day :eek: At that rate I lose close to 2lbs a week. I don't really exercise though so I suppose if you were to do both it would be more effective.

I'm on 1000-1400 a day. I write them down in my 'goals' notebook because that makes them far more real for me than using a computer application. What was the reason for asking? If you want to know how much weight that would make you lose, it would depend on other factors too like your starting weight, gender, age, the KIND of food you're consuming and how much you exercise.

I NET 1200, and as I do a fair amount of exercise, that means that in reality I eat around 1800-2000 most days. Very rarely do I need to do 1200 days, although I kind of enjoy them when I do - and some days I 'have' to eat an extra 3-4000! gotta love hill climbing! lol

Back