anyone on 810 plan

skinnylala

just starting on this plan today not going to torture myself anymore trying to do ss,,,
so was just wondering what u guys eat, it willjust be chicken and turkey for me but how big is 175g,, must go shop at lunch time and checked out cooked meats...

Hiya, the 175g is the raw/uncooked weight (as far as I know).
There is a thread somewhere (I think) with recipes on - try typing 810 recipes into the tool search bar thingy, I'm sure there will be plenty of posts.

You will enjoy 810. I was doing it a few weeks ago. My favourite had to be the large flat mushroom filled with cottage cheese & tuna then baked! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm drooling now just thinking about it!
xxx

oh thanks a millnever thought to look through search menu
ya just looking forward to eating something anything in eves, really gonna try to stick to it for next 5 days till my next weigh in tues

good luck to u too

Thanks. I'm back on SS for now though, trying to get another couple of stone off.

i had a look in search but not too many ideas as i only like chicken and turkey but am sure i will survive, i just couldnt do ss it was torture, good luck

i used to dry fry a chicken breast with two mushrooms and a brocolli floret and add a tiny bit of bouillon towards the end. yummy :D

abz xx

Hiya, the 175g is the raw/uncooked weight (as far as I know).
There is a thread somewhere (I think) with recipes on - try typing 810 recipes into the tool search bar thingy, I'm sure there will be plenty of posts.

You will enjoy 810. I was doing it a few weeks ago. My favourite had to be the large flat mushroom filled with cottage cheese & tuna then baked! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm drooling now just thinking about it!
xxx

Yum ! What a great idea, thank you xxxx

810 is fantastic especially if you are active or want to try and exercise more etc. The food allowance is pretty big really yet not bad for you in any way, I just tend to have a huge tuna and cottage cheese salad(and it is huge) or chop the chicken into chunks and do on the George Foreman then with some veg. I'm male so my food looks as boring as it sounds.
Not forgetting the milk in drinks which is a bit over 1/2 a pint a day. :)

good luck with 810 , im hopeing to join you soon.xx

i'm actually thinking of dropping down onto 810 again to speed up my weight loss a wee bit. i'm currently on 1000 and am finding it easier to nibble at things. which wouldn't be so bad if i was heading for maintenance but i'm not quite yet, ha. so may give it another shot :) will talk to my cdc about it on tuesday.

abz xx

Back