Extra Easy Anyone on extra easy?? or have PCOS? First weeker!!

Which slimming world option is better?

• Extra easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green days

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Red days

• Mixture of everything!

• Total voters

xlaurax

Hello everyone!
First poster here!:wave_cry:
Im at 20 stone at the moment- heaviest i have ever been...it was a SHOCKING discovery as I never took to the scales, probably in pure fear! The last time i had weighed myself i was 16. I couldn't believe it managed to put on 4 stone in a year!!!!!...:cry: I have been diagnosed very recently with polycystic ovary sydrome so I believe this is partially to blame.
ANYWAY...two weeks ago i started to do the Dukan diet which is basically just proteins. I lost 5 ibs in one week but I could not hack just eating basically meat and yogurt :jelous:. So my friend at work told me about slimming world.
I am on my 4th day of the extra easy plan and i am overjoyed. I know its pretty early on, but i have not found it hard at all and stuck to all the rules. Even bought an exercise bike yesterday and I am going to start doing that to speed up the weight loss.

SORRY for going on...I was just wondering if anyone else is on extra easy and been sucessfull? I get this nagging feeling I am cheating or wont loose as much compared to these red/green days i have been hearing about?? IT JUST SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE! LOL! Also does anyone else have polycystic ovary sydrome? and does it affect their weight loss?

Love to hear from you all. And may I just say you have been so inspiring to me hearing all your stories :D
xxxxxxx

I have PCOS. I am also on the EE plan, although there are probably days where I unconsciously do red or green, so I picked "mix of everything on your poll"

The plan does seem a bit "too good to be true". Eat what you like, in unlimited quantities. Aye, but it will be "weird" food. Nope, just what you were eating before.But stick to the rules and you will lose. Only thing I have to weigh are my HEX's and usually I go with milk for the A, and a fibre bar for the B.

I have PCOS, as I mentioned before. I started off at 16 stone and 5 weigh ins later (6 weeks on diet?) I weigh 18.5lbs left. I've won slimmer of the week twice and my average weekly loss is 3.7lbs a week.

Weight loss with PCOS is not impossible, it's just somtimes, a bit more difficult, and I have no doubt my weight loss will start to slow more in the next few weeks.

Good luck.

Hi

I have been doing EE for about 5 months now and have lost 2 stone 12lb - just 2lb short of my 3 stone shiny. Have a look round on the forum for loads of advice about EE - it works but then so does Red or Green days - I think providing you tackle it correctly then you will see a loss.

I have PCOS as well and SW has helped with this. Do not want to bore everyone with the details, but it might work a bit more slowly, but stick with it.

If you would like to chat more about it let me know.

Back