Anyone on here with loads to lose!

As I am not home till late Tue I can't get weighed. I am not liking the indigestion and I Defo feel like I have put on oh dear lord xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe you just feel like you have! :( :)fingerscrossed:) x

Hi Rachel, i havent gone anywhere gal, still here! How are you doing? xx

Fat mare lol started bk on shakes today lol. Swelled up not the word been waiting for TOM for weeks now lol all the pain and swelling and nothing lol. How are you getting on sweet xx

Im still going strong :) just getting on with it. Dreaming of my life when I'm back eating again lol even if its just a piece of toast.... Anything.... The legs of the table lol back to normality. xx

Lol hez not as good as you remember the food that is lol x I just been ready extante food replacement thing they have a lot to choose from I have about a wk left of lipotrim so staying with that then looking at swopping just due to the amount of choice ie curry chilli. But I can honestly say I have not really enjoyed anything xx

Appy, I'm on exante and have to say I don't mind it at all. Plenty of choice, especially with meal options. I love the pasta carbonara. I also like the Apple and cinnamon porridge. The chocolate orange flapjack style bar is very filling and really tasty. If you bulk buy you can get good deals, plus they do 3 for 2 on some of their boxes of 50 at the moment so I've just placed a large order to keep me going for next few months. With a lot to lose I know I'll use the stuff. Calories are slightly higher than lipotrim though but my weight loss is still good. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jells cheers my dear. Is there anything really yuk like lipotrim flapjack hunny. How much I wk do you roughly loose. I going to order on Friday got enough lipotrim to keep me going xxc

I really don't like the red berry bar, although some people do. I find it sticks to my teeth and just tastes vile. Threw them in the bin, couldn't even face them as an emergency meal. Not a huge fan of the strawberry shakes either, find them sweet. However I love the banana, chocolate and mint choc ones so have choice there. I like all of the meal options, the porridge, chocolate and orange chocolate bars and veg soup. I've gone from a size 22 to a comfortable 18 in 7 weeks. I've also lost nearly two stone so happy with that. My understanding is that you lose slower on exante than lipotrim but have less problems like constipation. That's what I've read on other forums. My personal experience is positive. I've had no problems and have eaten the occasional chicken salad and still lost weight. Found getting a balance between diet and life the hardest but figured that if I'm gong to be in it long term I need to be able to work around it and if that includes the occasional meal so be it. I also don't have to deal with the sarcastic cow in the pharmacy.

Cheers jells constipation is a mega problem I had with lipotrim even eating for nearly 2wks has still not sorted me out so fingers crossed hunny xx

Have you taken a fibre supplement? I know I had to take one before when I did a low carb, high protein diet. My stomach was in bits. I was expecting to be constipated in this diet but it hasn't happened so far so hoping it won't. Best of luck with it.

Had the red bean chilli. It was nice and tasty but I like spices so didn't find it too spicy. They also recommend konjac noodles and rice for your food week. They're no carbs, low cal and pure fibre. I had the rice with the chilli but didn't like the texture of the rice so I just have the chilli on its own now. The konjac noodles are nicer and I've added some to the Bolognese. I didn't try the curry yet as I've read some negative reviews about it and I'm fussy about my curry. Reserving curry for when I'm fully back eating. Just won't eat as much.

Lost another 3 lbs yesterday. :) so i am getting there slow but sure! How are you my lovely? :) xxx

Okie dokie. Ordering extant tomorrow so as soon as it arrives I back on it. Well done on weight loss how much altogether have you lost. Been on and off it this week but managed to loose 6lb lol don't no how xxx

3st 5lbs altogether. Its a long road, but i have met some great people on the way ;)
how are you getting my lovely? X

Got on scales this morning and this week lost 9lb god knows how. I have really been doing. Just ordered from extant going 100% on Sunday after hubby has taken me for anniversary meal on Saturday night so upto know 2st still gone and 9lb before I did lipotrim you are doing fantastic hunny bun. (I know y I lost been loo 3 x a day lol )

9lbs is GREAT, then i read the last line lol I love your sense of humour ;)
how long are you married on saturday? We are married 22 years on Sunday :) no celebrating for us this year. Usually we have a romantic meal. It doesn't have the same affect, candles, wine, food (scratch that) SHAKE!! I would rather not go tbh

Back