Anyone on here with loads to lose!

Lol it will be 23years on Tue but I am working and want to start diet on Sunday I got 4wks before my granddaughter Christening so fingers crossed. Pay day today so god help you tonight or is it bank holidays where you live xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No bank holiday for us thankfully. We have ours at the start of august. ;) kids are back to school this week though! So it will be a bit quieter :) #happydays lol

Got my job lot of shakes and choccy orange bar already for tomorrow. I only ordered yesterday they must no I fat heffa lol. Hope they taste nice. Bought 1 porridge apple and cin and 1 x red bean chill to see what they taste like. Hope you have a good night hez. Oh didn't go out for meal son dropped baby off said he picking up at 6 at 7.30 still no sign so got Indian takeaway the joys of kids xx

Got my job lot of shakes and choccy orange bar already for tomorrow. I only ordered yesterday they must no I fat heffa lol. Hope they taste nice. Bought 1 porridge apple and cin and 1 x red bean chill to see what they taste like. Hope you have a good night hez. Oh didn't go out for meal son dropped baby off said he picking up at 6 at 7.30 still no sign so got Indian takeaway the joys of kids xx

Hiya gorgeous! Are you on exante? Let
Me know how the bars are... I fancy getting some to try but the boxes are huge to buy n only worth it on 3 for 2 N worried i wont like! Might try the slim N save ones as you can buy 14 bars!! But heard there not as 'substantial' as exante.

Hi goose yer will do I got the choccy balls free 28 bags have tasted them they are fine. Think you have them if you having a choc attack lol. My fingers are crossed for the chill. The bars are huge xx

Hi goose yer will do I got the choccy balls free 28 bags have tasted them they are fine. Think you have them if you having a choc attack lol. My fingers are crossed for the chill. The bars are huge xx

Mmm i think slim n save bars are tiny. I might have a look on the website nearer the time i need them and order. Wish they did a mixed box of bars with all there bars into try !! Planning on using the bars on my fast days when i use juddd/5:2 to maintain!

It's the red berry bar a few are not keen on hunny. You can buy individual one's or a taster pack hunny. Shakes I got in mixed pack of 50 are vanilla, banana, strawberry, choc mint and toffee caramel x

Well goose had the apple and cin porridge very apple and creamy no chemical taste before or after sweet in taste. It's a yes for that one. Just seen they do a raspberry on but only sell single. It was nice to eat something nice if everything else as good happy days. x

That sounds nice too. I think i would eat indian at this stage (never ate it in my life lol)
how many kids, grankids have you got? xx

I have two boys Charles 25 and Georg 21 in November. The girl Charlie with has 2 children from previous marriage and they have 1 my world lol. You never had a Indian so you never had a curry bum lol xxx

Oh my golly gosh. I am just having choc orange bar for my lunch absolutely gorgeous think I am going to enjoy this FR I will let you know about chilli later yummiest yum x

I too love choc orange bar, makes me feel like having something sinful. Plus it's big and filling. Best of luck with rest Rachel.

Jells I had the chilli last night I loved that aswell just added a few chilli flakes. Ordered one curry to see what that's like and raspberry porridge. I Defo think this is more than doable with the different flavours. Xx

It sounds like your really enjoying your variety! Thats the downside of this diet, choice isn't great tbh :(
And no, i have never had a curry bum, sounds charming lol xxx

@jells. How are you getting on with the diet? X

Doing reasonably well hez, nowhere near your level of loss but just got over two full stone down so I'm happy. I've been on hols last few days (last blast before kids back in school) and had a few chicken salads again so not doing tfr 100% at the moment. Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and small chicken salad for dinner. Could have been worse. Rest of the family were having starters, main courses and desserts. Will be home tomorrow and even salads will be a treat. Size 18 clothes starting to get loose so bought a few bits in 16 and can't wait to get into them. Really hoping to hit 14 by Xmas. Feeling pretty good. Like Rachel, I like the choice available on exante. Think it makes it tolerable as a diet for long term. Really impressed by your dedication and ability to stay going on strawberry shakes for this length of time. I know I'd have eaten my arm off :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Doing reasonably well hez, nowhere near your level of loss but just got over two full stone down so I'm happy. I've been on hols last few days (last blast before kids back in school) and had a few chicken salads again so not doing tfr 100% at the moment. Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and small chicken salad for dinner. Could have been worse. Rest of the family were having starters, main courses and desserts. Will be home tomorrow and even salads will be a treat. Size 18 clothes starting to get loose so bought a few bits in 16 and can't wait to get into them. Really hoping to hit 14 by Xmas. Feeling pretty good. Like Rachel, I like the choice available on exante. Think it makes it tolerable as a diet for long term. Really impressed by your dedication and ability to stay going on strawberry shakes for this length of time. I know I'd have eaten my arm off :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app
oh i miss absolutely everything and more with it. I find myself saying i would eat that. Knowing full well before this i would rather have starved lol its amazing how much time we think of food. I just am in the zone to lose it once and for all. I am never again doing this diet, EVER. It feels great though to see it coming off. :)
Exante sounds like heaven, with all the choice.... :eek:

Rachel, u still in the land of the living gal??? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

oh i miss absolutely everything and more with it. I find myself saying i would eat that. Knowing full well before this i would rather have starved lol its amazing how much time we think of food. I just am in the zone to lose it once and for all. I am never again doing this diet, EVER. It feels great though to see it coming off. :)
Exante sounds like heaven, with all the choice.... :eek:
Hi hez I am back how are you doing hunny bun. Lost my phone had to buy a new one. How's your weight loss sweet xxxx

I have 5 and a half stone to loose. It was 7 but I lost one and a half previously :)

Back