Anyone on ss+, interest in following your weight loss, doing the same

BLUE-FLOWER

Hey am on SS+ and looking for buddies to help encourage me, whats weight loss like on this plan, started SS but still goes to the gym 3 days this week and is burning up to 600 cal on my monitor, thats more than what i am eating so had to add 200cal meal, no carbs thou. Am scared am not going to stay in ketosis, wants to eat now and did not before and wonder if my weight will be rubbish. Please i need your support. :(

Hi Blue-Flower

I am on SS+, just finished my first 6 days and had weigh in today. Lost 5.5lbs. You have to be careful what you eat and if you have a choice of shake/soup or SS+ meal, always take the shake to help keep your weight loss going. I don't always feel like having my third shake but my CDC has said i should forgo the meal and go for the shake instead.

Good luck with it xx

apart from the first 2 weeks i have pretty much always beens on ss+.
I tend to have 3 shakes/porridges and a meal of chicken and veg (and that food makes me feel alive, if it wasnt for that i am not sure how long i would of lasted!!) i have lost nearly 5 stone on this and although i could of done it the ss way, i like this way as i do not feel deprived. I (according to the ketostiks) have never come out of ketosis, and the only weeks i seem to slow down slightly is my TOTM!!!

I was doing SS for the first three weeks but have been on SS+ for the last three. I have lost 1 1/2 stone in the six weeks, hoping to make it two stone in the next two, that is a stone a month which I am happy with :)

Just wondering what all of your weight losses are as i am going to have to do 4 packs I think , finding it hard .
You all seem to be doing well

Wow Kelsocool! We need photos!
x

I've been on 810 for the last 2 and a bit weeks cos i am going to the gym 5 times a week, they reccomend that you ease up on the gym for the first few weeks until your body is used to the lack of cals.

I was on SSfor 7 weeks then went up to SS+ for 6 weeks and have lost over 4 stone since jan.

I would stay on SS+ for a while see how you feel but doing that much excersise you may have to go higher

x

I start week 18 of SS+ today! 4stone and 3lbs gone forever :) xxx

am on day 2 find ok got work tuesday can weight to get past friday first weigh in good luck

I am on SS+ after 6 1/2 weeks i have lost 2st 1lb, can't wait for next weigh in on Tuesday, I am generally loosing 3lb a week, may be a little more. :)
Laura

well done l hope i can do ok tryed drinking black tea what else do u drink

It's great to hear these losses!! I am on SS+ (day 5) as I like the idea of being able to have an occasional meal...I survived 11 months on LL without a meal at all but found that when I did reintroduce food that I wanted to eat everything again!!! This way I am hoping that there won't be the same sense of depravation!! Good luck everyone :)

wow bexnkev
you phot say it all well done

Hi Blue-Flower

I am on SS+, just finished my first 6 days and had weigh in today. Lost 5.5lbs. You have to be careful what you eat and if you have a choice of shake/soup or SS+ meal, always take the shake to help keep your weight loss going. I don't always feel like having my third shake but my CDC has said i should forgo the meal and go for the shake instead.

Good luck with it xx
Hey lemma thanks fo ryour reply will definately keep in touch to tract our progress, had my weight check today and i loss 4 lbs, thats 12lbs in 2 weeks so am please with that, am on tract to loose 2 stones in 6 weeks if all continue like this. Am not feeling up to having both food and shake as well so i might drop the food this week and see how it goes.

apart from the first 2 weeks i have pretty much always beens on ss+.
I tend to have 3 shakes/porridges and a meal of chicken and veg (and that food makes me feel alive, if it wasnt for that i am not sure how long i would of lasted!!) i have lost nearly 5 stone on this and although i could of done it the ss way, i like this way as i do not feel deprived. I (according to the ketostiks) have never come out of ketosis, and the only weeks i seem to slow down slightly is my TOTM!!!
hey thanks guys its good to see that you are all doing so well on SS+ i dont feel so bad now for having a bit of allowed food. My loss today was 4lbs, thats 12lbs in 2 weeks so am very happy with that.

Thanks, I'm sure you will do it, i would like to loose another 2stone in the next 8 weeks and i will be happy. Good Luck all on your CD journey.

Back