ANYONE ON SS PLUS

tahira

SOLE SOURCE PLUS VERSUS SOLE SOURSE
Hi all, just wanted to know is anyone on ss plus and how are yous finding it. Also wanted to know how are ur weigh losses are they similar to ss. i am on week 1 and am thinking of maybe trying ssplus for week 2 would be great to eat even though only small portion would be something to look forward to at the end of the day.​

Im doing SSplus, ive lost 8lb my first week and is looking like 3lb for this weeks wi x

Thanks dreamer thats great loss, i will talk to my cdc tommorow, think i will try ssplus missing eating

yeah that would be great sam ,my weigh in is at 6pm when is yours. what do usually have for the 200 cal meal i was thinking making stir fry with chicken and mushrooms with 1 cal spray. how to you measure quantities ie do you weigh the chicken....

its normally 1 quite big sized chicken breast. I make mine with soya sauce too and mushrooms and its lovley. A word of advise...... try and get some greens in because its help you go to the loo. TMI I know xx

thanks dreamer for the advice, im going to wait untill today weigh in before i decide to stay on ss or ss plus...

I also do ss+ and lost 8lbs at my first w-i last night .... It's a great plan to start with. :eek:

I have decided to stay on ss for another week scared might want more food once i get a taste of it, will go on ss for week 3.

Back