anyone ordered from...?

my_girl

I ordered the new Harry Potter film from play.com and it was dispatched on sunday - still hasnt arrived.

I thought I would try it instead of amazon but now wishing I hadnt! Has anyone else had problems with it? They have said they cant do a refund or anything until its been 21 days!!

Wish I had just gone to tesco instead for it. My poor son waits anxiousley for the post each day! x

They are based in Jersey so it always takes 4+ days to arrive- that's why the shippings free. I never order from there when I want something fast although if youre not bothered by time the prices are really good

I've ordered from them for years and never had any problems, I haven't had to wait longer than a couple of days though x

I use Play.com all the time as it's usually the cheapest around. The postage can take awhile though, but I'm a massive fan of free p&p!

Yeah, I'm another who's never had any problems with them!! Just takes a bit longer on the shipping, but then I'm happy with anything if it's free!!

It will be fine I'm sure. I've used Play.com for year and years now, and nothing has ever got lost.

Agreed Play.com is outstanding, the post may take atleast 4 days but i'm happy if it's free. If you're item arrives and doesnt work they also provide you with free returns.

Great place to order, always have to be patient though.

:) xx

Phew - I have a very happy 7 year old, it arrived today!!!!

I suppose its becuase Im used to Aamazon and the likes that deliver really quickly! Would use play.com again though I just remember to be a bit more patient :rolleyes: x

I always find Amazon takes just as long if not longer than Play.com unless you pay for express delivery.

Use them loads - as much as, if not more than Amazon. Never had a jot of trouble with delivery. :)

never had any problems with play.com even when ive preordered-usually get it before the release date actually! :)

Back