Anyone out there on Diet Chef?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by RonnyB, 24 July 2014 Social URL.

1. RonnyB

RonnyB New Member

Have just started and would love to chat :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. topcat7000

topcat7000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet Chef
    Hi RonnieB, is the first time you've done Diet Chef? I have done it a couple of times before with great results but due to my own fault I put the weight back on. This time I am trying to make 'sensible' choices when I'm travelling on business or am out to lunch etc. It doesn't mean I won't have a bread roll or a glass of wine for example, but I am more aware of what I am eating so perhaps I won't have chips and have salad or more veg instead or might skip dessert. I've been doing it since 7 June and have lost 9 lb. I would normally have lost more but I've been travelling a lot and it was my birthday in that time as well so I've been eating out quite a bit. So I am doing a bit of a hybrid Diet Chef diet when I am home - I have their breakfast granola and add a banana and some blueberries. Lunch is normally a salad, eg. with tuna, sweetcorn, black grapes, tomatoes, sometimes half an avocado, baby beetroot etc. Dinner is a Diet Chef meal with a bag of veg and maybe half a packet of rice. I do run 5k several times a week too (have done for years) so that also helps of course.

Hope you enjoy the Diet Chef food - most of it is pretty good.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.