Anyone out there!!

Hey shazpaz its bex u ok thinking bout starting on monday u got any advice what i should or shouldnt be eating any help would be great i cant do lt again couldnt cope tried twice since i first did it slimfast finding im to hungry n cant stick to it.

hope ur ok xxxx

How did you get on with your WI Shazpaz? x

Hey hun,

I'm not sure what week I'm on now LOL. I've lost 2lbs the last 2 weeks, but forgot to update this thread. I've lost 23lbs now. I seemed to stick at 21lbs for a while.

I think I'm through my plateau now. How you doing?

Hey shazpaz its bex u ok thinking bout starting on monday u got any advice what i should or shouldnt be eating any help would be great i cant do lt again couldnt cope tried twice since i first did it slimfast finding im to hungry n cant stick to it.

hope ur ok xxxx

The thing with this diet is the first few days are tough. You have to be in the right frame of mind when you start. My brother has just started and lost 12lbs in his first week....its taken me weeks and weeks to lose 23lbs, but he's done over half of my weight loss in a week :sigh:

It really does work. I bought the South Beach Supercharge book from Amazon. Got it really cheap. I think its better to have the book and read the science behind the weight loss.

Basically, stick to good carbs....that are low in sugar. No Bread, Rice, Potatoes, Pasta, Fruit for the first two weeks. (obviously no chocolate, cakes, biscuits etc).

I had plenty of salads, veggies and protein...Lots of chicken, tuna etc. If I couldn't cope as I was missing desserts I'd have a sugarfree jelly with diabetic ice-cream.

I do think you need the book hun.

Good luck and keep us posted. x

Another 2lbs...thats 25lbs now. Only 3lbs to go to be back at my original weight loss from a couple of years ago. I'm a size 12-14. I think I'd like to totally get rid of the 14 and be a 12....its my damn thighs!

Once at target, I'm going to carry on I think!!

Hiya, i have the south beach diet book but not the supercharge one, does anyone know how the books differ?

Back