Attack Anyone out there?

7lbs off in total!
Yuk sung was yummy! Bought a salad bowl of lettuce, grated carrot and cherry tomatoes to go with my pack of sliced beef for lunch. Need to have my oatbran later as I felt a bit queasy this morning so didn't have it.
Have a family wedding to go to this weekend so I am a bit worried about undoing all my hard work. There'll be hotel breakfasts, lunches, the meal etc. Not a drinker so that'll be ok.

Last edited:
2nd day of Cruise today so pp only. Busy day at work but managed to find time to eat the last of my homemade chicken soup. Yummy steak and 'fried' egg for tea. Wonder if I'll have dropped another pound tomorrow? Hope so!

PV again today but was s bit disorganised to will actually only have veg with my evening meal now. Oh well, can't be helped. Had another full-on day and only managed to eat two yoghurts and a mug of miso soup. Not enough I know. Hope it doesn't affect my weight loss.

Had the left over yuk sung for tea tonight but was also a bit naughty and had three digestive biscuits and a packet of monster munch.

Oh dear, damage done by wedding weekend...only 1.5 lbs off where I started. Annoying but expected. Back to it with a few days of attack from tomorrow. (No Dukan food in house, not been shopping yet).

Finding it difficult to get back on track. Intended on starting afresh with a few days of attack but son made green Thai curry in cookery at school so going to eat that tonight with rice then start tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back