Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone recommend a good lowfat cookbook?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by redfluffmonster, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Looking for a no-nonsense manageable recipe book - does anyone know of a good one? thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    The Rosemary Conley cook books are good, just ordered another one from amazon.
    I can make most of the meals for the whole family.

4. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mary Berry lists the claories in every receipe portion which I find a great guide. LOL! Listen to me! I sound like I can cook! I just bought it this week and I love it as it is so step by step with lots of pictures (which is a must for me!)

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    There are tons hun...have you decided what you are going to be doing after TFR? low cal, low carb, gi or just whatever(then have a look at some reviews on books and buy wht you think)..best thing to do is decide what you are doing and have a look at the tons of free reciepes there are on line...print them off and store in plastic wallets in a folder x x 'Collection a la redfluffmonster' xxlol

6. redfluffmonster

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    I love pasta so not sure which would be best - I don't really want to be calorie counting everything I eat in the future so maybe the low gi would be best?

7. redfluffmonster

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Have ordred 3 books from Amazon
    Step by Step low fat cooking - Rosemary Conley
    Low fat meals in minutes - Ainsley Harriot
    101 one pot meals (Ideal for OH to have a go at!!!)

As you can see by the titles I'm looking for the most idiot proof recipe books lol!!
    Will let you know what they're like once I start refeed / or cook for hubby x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.