Anyone 'seen' RED?

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

Has anyone heard from RED? She was on a real downer last week and suddenly 'it's all gone quite'.

Let us know you're okay RED. :hug99:

Concerned Possum

I thought I saw a post from her the other day saying she was feeling much better - will see if I can find it.

Aaaah Sorry....Just been sooooo stressed and tired...Anyhow...i went to my weigh in today...I put on 1st 2lbs....But i came away feeling alot more positive...we did thought diaries today...I think that will help me understand whats goin on with me....Right tomorrow new day new start...Thanks for being concerned *big hug*

Hi Red

Good to see you back and to hear that you're feeling more positive now --- good on you for going to your weigh in. Hope the dark cloud has passed you by now :)

Cath

Hi Red - lovely to see you back.
You go girl ...you can do this !

Hey Red
It's great to have you back. I can't let the lady who introduced me to the life saving concept of 'cheesecake' disappear on me now :D
Keep going on the thought records. :D

chunky
Break up a nut crunch
Add a little water to it with a dissolved sweetner
Mix up a vanilla pack with a spoonful of mix-a-mousse (only avail on CD - if you dont use that, just make it up thickly, its not quite as good but will do the trick on the variety front!)
Stick that on top of the NC
In the fridge
Lovely cheesecake!!
:D

chunky
Break up a nut crunch
Add a little water to it with a dissolved sweetner
Mix up a vanilla pack with a spoonful of mix-a-mousse (only avail on CD - if you dont use that, just make it up thickly, its not quite as good but will do the trick on the variety front!)
Stick that on top of the NC
In the fridge
Lovely cheesecake!!
:D

mmm sounds gorgeous! I cant have the vanilla (Eurchhhhh!) but maybe a banana or strawberry cheesecake sounds great!!

Thanks for this Red, glad you're back on top!

Hang in there red! A blip but you're back on track and sounds like youre feeling 100% mre positive! Go girl!

Back