Anyone seen this flavouring product??

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
VLCD Water Flavour suitable for Shake & Ketosis Diets | eBay UK

Not sure if I would be completely tempted but just found it while browsing the net.. its got the cogs turning and wondering if it tastes nice. But at £9 I wont try it just incase its rank and i waste my money! LOL! Also read a few threads that said about certain flavoured waters being ok due to their ingredients, but cant for the life of me find the main thread..! Typical! It mentioned one of the strawberry ones in Tescos so I am gonna check them out at the weekend as that could be a real little gem! :)

I was wondering about an ice type product as it was so hot yesterday.. I ended up putting a sweetener in some fizzy water and tried to trick myself it was something nicer.. it was actually rather moreish tbh! Gonna buy a lolly mould and make up a batch in the freezer n have a fizzy lolly..! Will keep u posted as to how they turn out! LOL! :) xx

yea keep us posted about the water, im really fed up with it now. good idea with the lolly's. i cant' stand fizzy water so i might try a sweetener in it. :)

If you go on exante forum, theres a sticky 'what can I drink' - theres the coke zero and that, but theres a few shop brand flavoured waters. Obviously, if youre 100% on LT I wouldnt risk it but if like me you can resist the odd can of coke and stock drinks then its worth knowing. People on working and total solution use it :)

Back