Step2 810kcal Anyone start on this??

hopefull 2012

Hey, as the subject says really?
I have, just a few days ago, and I'm wondering how others have got on.
I can see people doing AMAZING on ss but I'm curious if anyone else was advised to skip this
Thanks

Hi, I started on 810 and have been following it for 20 weeks and have lost 75 pounds x

Wow, that is fantastic to hear. I'm so pleased for you, well done.
I'm finding it fine do far so I was a little worried it wasn't having the desired effect. It's soo nice having dinner to look forward to

Hey, as the subject says really?
I have, just a few days ago, and I'm wondering how others have got on.
I can see people doing AMAZING on ss but I'm curious if anyone else was advised to skip this
Thanks
Hi...Due to the medication I take, I've also started on the 810 step and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow :scale: so fingers crossed x Lost 8lb at my 1st weigh in. Will let you know how it goes!!

Hi cazzieu

I just had my first one today with the same loss. Soo pleased, I wasn't really sure if it was doing anything.
How are you finding it?
I'm past really struggling now, still hurts when I see/smell amazing food tho.
I'm 5'8 and started around 14st, you anything similar.
Let me know how week 2 goes, fingers crossed for you

Hey hopefull

Well, 2nd weigh in today & I must admit I was quite disappointed to have only lost 3 lb....At the end of the day I know it's still a loss, but when you feel like you're sacrificing SOOO much on this diet you really expect a bigger loss when you step on the scales. :sigh: Anyway, I will try and stay focused and positive, even though I just want cake right at this minute!!
P.S. I'm 5'5 and 17st 6 so have LOADS more to lose than you!! It will just fall off you so keep up the good work, you're doing GREAT :0clapper:

Cazzieu

In the grand scheme of this plan it's really not that much more than me!!
It is still a loss tho like you said and that's the thing to focus on! That is almost a stone now!!!

Back