anyone started cd after havin baby

fatgirlslim76

hi dont know if any of u remember me started cd this time last year and done real well lost 21lb in 6 weeks as i only had 2/3 stone 2 lose it worked really well 4 me,anyway cut a long story short hada finish due 2 gettin pregant witch i was really pleased about cos we were tryin 4 18 months,anyway hav my beautiful baby girl now and all is well and im ready 2 get back on the wagon,baby is 8 weeks this sat and i cant start til shes 12 weeks,just wonderin is there any other people started after havin baby and how do u's feel......:thankyou::thankyou:

Well my baby is 8 months old now and i started ss last week.

To be honest i only found out about the diet a few weeks ago or i probably would have started a bit sooner.

I didn't breastfeed tho and im sure its probably not advised to start cd if you are (im sure someone will correct me if thats wrong.)

I also would have struggled with my baby only being 12 weeks. Personally i would have needed all my strength and energy to focus on the baby (and 2 yr old!) and would probably have waited another month at the very least!

Good luck if you decide its for you tho. This site is great for help and support.

i did the same as you hun, i lost 6 stone on cambridge last year got preg after 2 years of trying and now my baby is 14 weeks old and i have been back on Cd SS for the past 2 weeks, i was counting down the weeks till i could start again, you can always PM me if you want to chat

Lou
xxx

My gorgeous lil boy just turned 3 months & so am off to see my CDC on Monday to re-start! I'm not breast feeding so have been told i'll be fine to go back on. I'm being a bit sneaky though and using some packs i have left until then. Really looking forward to shedding the pounds.

My ds2 is 8 months & I've been on it since he was 12 weeks.
I couldn't wait to get into it as I hated my post preg weight!

I'm almost at my target, but think I'm going to try & lose another 7lb too.

Good luck. x

Back