anyone started cd after havin baby

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

hi dont know if any of u remember me started cd this time last year and done real well lost 21lb in 6 weeks as i only had 2/3 stone 2 lose it worked really well 4 me,anyway cut a long story short hada finish due 2 gettin pregant witch i was really pleased about cos we were tryin 4 18 months,anyway hav my beautiful baby girl now and all is well and im ready 2 get back on the wagon,baby is 8 weeks this sat and i cant start til shes 12 weeks,just wonderin is there any other people started after havin baby and how do u's feel......:thankyou::thankyou:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. smanf

smanf Full Member

Well my baby is 8 months old now and i started ss last week.

To be honest i only found out about the diet a few weeks ago or i probably would have started a bit sooner.

I didn't breastfeed tho and im sure its probably not advised to start cd if you are (im sure someone will correct me if thats wrong.)

I also would have struggled with my baby only being 12 weeks. Personally i would have needed all my strength and energy to focus on the baby (and 2 yr old!) and would probably have waited another month at the very least!

Good luck if you decide its for you tho. This site is great for help and support.
  4. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

i did the same as you hun, i lost 6 stone on cambridge last year got preg after 2 years of trying and now my baby is 14 weeks old and i have been back on Cd SS for the past 2 weeks, i was counting down the weeks till i could start again, you can always PM me if you want to chat

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My gorgeous lil boy just turned 3 months & so am off to see my CDC on Monday to re-start! I'm not breast feeding so have been told i'll be fine to go back on. I'm being a bit sneaky though and using some packs i have left until then. Really looking forward to shedding the pounds.
  6. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    My ds2 is 8 months & I've been on it since he was 12 weeks.
    I couldn't wait to get into it as I hated my post preg weight!

I'm almost at my target, but think I'm going to try & lose another 7lb too.

Good luck. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.