Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Hi everyone,

What a great forum you all have here - and from what I've seen there are even a few guys lurking around.

I'm meeting my CDC at the weekend, and starting next Monday. I've got about 6st to lose, so,it would be great to buddy up with people who are starting around this time, or have recently started.

I can see myself spending a lot of time on here!!

Adam

adam_devon said:
Hi everyone,

What a great forum you all have here - and from what I've seen there are even a few guys lurking around.

I'm meeting my CDC at the weekend, and starting next Monday. I've got about 6st to lose, so,it would be great to buddy up with people who are starting around this time, or have recently started.

I can see myself spending a lot of time on here!!

Adam

Hi Adam!

It's fab forum and yes it will b ur lifeline! I'm now on day 8 had my first weigh in yesterday which was good lost 5 an quarter lbs!!

It's so hard and weekends r the hardest but if u keep busy should help!

Any advice or questions just shout xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya
I started on Tuesday. So far so good. Got my first weigh in next Tuesday. Will let you know how I get on. Hopefully it will give you some inspiration for your first week. Teresa

Hello you two :)

Gerujool - sounds like you're doing awesome - gives me a number to aim for, keep up that good work. I think evenings and weekends will definitely be the hardest. I often stick to things for a week or so, then think I "deserve" a reward, and then struggle to get back on the wagon.

Teresa, can't wait to hear how you get on next Tuesday - I've heard the first few days are the toughest, so sounds like you're doing great!

adam_devon said:
Hello you two :)

Gerujool - sounds like you're doing awesome - gives me a number to aim for, keep up that good work. I think evenings and weekends will definitely be the hardest. I often stick to things for a week or so, then think I "deserve" a reward, and then struggle to get back on the wagon.

Teresa, can't wait to hear how you get on next Tuesday - I've heard the first few days are the toughest, so sounds like you're doing great!

Noooooo Adam the reward will b wen u loose weight!! Tbh honest my day 2 and 3 were bad really bad but I slept and took my dog for walks! Oh and came on here as it helps! I'm struggling today but just keep drinking!!

Keep strong x vanessa

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Adam, good luck

You have made the first step and that's the hardest... Try all the packs, keep on here for company hints and inspiration, take before pics, drink water and keep busy :) good luck and look forward to hearing your success :)

Hi, I am hoping to start the plan over the next couple of days, just need to sort out a meeting with my consultant :)
Joined slimming world in april last year managed to lose 4st 13lbs by xmas last year but have been yo-yoing ever since and managed to put 2st bk on so have decided to put a stop to it before I end up back where I started.
Good luck everyone :)
X x

Hi Lauren,

Youve clearly been able to lose previously, so I'm sure you'd do great on Cambridge. Get that initial meeting sorted, and then we can both get moving towards our goals together.

Gud luck Lauren. I'm on day 3 today and not been as bad as I thought it wud be but I did it before for 10 wks and lost 2.5 stone then had a 3 week break and put 5 lbs back on but back on it now and really motivated. Need to lose another 2-2.5 stone. I only really like the choc shakes and malt toffee bars but drink plenty of water is the advice I wud share with u x

Hello!
I met my CDC today- lovely lady.
Am staying at a friends this weekend so starting 19th and have six stone to lose.
Happy to be a buddy if Adam or anyone else is interested. Feeling a bit nervous!

Hey

Just got back from meeting my consultant and she is lovely. Have come home armed with 13 chocolate tetra's and 8 choc mint shakes to keep me going for the next week. She warned me that day two is the worst and after that it should hopefully get better, can't wait to start tomorrow :) x

Slippergirl - great to hear that you're back on the wagon - with how well you did previously, I'm sure you'll do great.

Marshflower - great to hear that you're getting started on the 19th as well. Be great to buddy up.

Lauren - you star, booking in appointment and clearly wasting no time. Keep us posting with how you're getting on, and we can all buddy up.

hi adam i started on monday this is my 5th day and not too bad at all. Ive found focusing my time on the water target makes you feel full and dont want to stray - first weigh in 9.30am tomorrow....then ill have a weekly visit. good luck all ill be on here lots to stop the fingers pouring wine into my water glass..lol x

Yummy have a super day with lots of water and fun . Ive just had pecan porridge yummy x

What is the porridge like as I couldn't decide wether or not to try it, is it quite runny as I like my porridge a bit thicker and which is the best flavour?
X

HI everyone,

i just started last Tuesday and I'm on day 5 now. It does get easier. Not going to lie, I do still get hunger pangs and it's torture at times seeing people eat cakes and stuff at work, but I know doing this diet is so worth it in the end! Starting the day with a choc shake and a choc tetra for work. Then when I get home I think I'll have my porridge (apple). Lauren, the porridge is al right I make it with hot water and then microwave it, but I'm not loving it as much as a warm choc shake :eek:

Cartwoman said:
HI everyone,

i just started last Tuesday and I'm on day 5 now. It does get easier. Not going to lie, I do still get hunger pangs and it's torture at times seeing people eat cakes and stuff at work, but I know doing this diet is so worth it in the end! Starting the day with a choc shake and a choc tetra for work. Then when I get home I think I'll have my porridge (apple). Lauren, the porridge is al right I make it with hot water and then microwave it, but I'm not loving it as much as a warm choc shake :eek:

Hey! You started same day as me :) it does get easier doesn't it. Every now and then I have a moment where I'm starving but I'm drinking coffee till its coming out my ears and that seems to make it disappear. I didnt wake up hungry today so that's brill! :) lol. I'm doing step 2 so eating in the evenings but last night I really really struggled to eat. It tasted foul and I felt sick afterwards so I'm gonna ask my CDC if I can do SS next week instead. Bonus I've gone off food though! Weigh day Monday night. Scared! :(

Back