Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Oh so frustrating Hayley got on scales same as Monday. Done everything right. Hope it drops soon x

Oh so frustrating Hayley got on scales same as Monday. Done everything right. Hope it drops soon x

Hey don't get down chick ur scales mayb different xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I follow my scales not hers as she won't weigh me for 4 weeks. I'm sticking to it. I r even taken 2 senekot as haven't been to loo all week but nothing. Any tips on that area. ? X

I follow my scales not hers as she won't weigh me for 4 weeks. I'm sticking to it. I r even taken 2 senekot as haven't been to loo all week but nothing. Any tips on that area. ? X

Wat she won't weigh u??? I'd change cdc's chick!!!

Coffee!!! If I have to many coffees it goes straight through me xxx

Your a star ill drink more. No apparently it's the new thing just measures x

Hey Claire. That must be really heartbreaking for the scales to say u haven't lost anything. Try not to worry though. It could be because you havent been to the loo. It's surprising how heavy the smelly stuff is and then think a weeks worth bunged up. At least 2/3lbs! As the other lady said, try coffee. I go every morning but nothing moves until I've had my first cuppa then I get the urge half way through drinking it. Worth a try? I also saw a post on the q&a bit and lots of people recommended some sort of husks? Lets get you cleared out and then re-weigh you! :) don't worry though. I haven't lost anything either since Monday. We must have some sort of sync going on. Hurry up and poop so we both loose some weight please Claire! Lol!!

Feeling much better this morning. I felt awful last night. Almost passed out in the bath. Had to get out and sit on the floor with a glass of water till I could stand to dry off. Didn't tell hubby, he would've went nuts!!

Where u from? I'm in Bristol. Do you not have another Cambridge consultant you can change too? 4 wks is a long time not to be weighed. I need mine weekly or I wouldn't make it into the next week. Besides, your consultants there to support you and give u advice etc. I'm forever txting mine!

Xxxx

The new thing? when did this happen? My cdc still weighs me every week :eek:

Thanks much ill try and drink more coffee today. Hope your feeling better today and no dizzy spells. She's really lovely apart from that she's also doing my spray tan etc. I feel so bloated hate it. Thought the senekot would work but no. I'm in Taunton so just down the road from you. I won't tell your hubby. Xx

Well that's rubbish surely people need to c wat they are losing weekly to keep them motivated xx

Thanks much ill try and drink more coffee today. Hope your feeling better today and no dizzy spells. She's really lovely apart from that she's also doing my spray tan etc. I feel so bloated hate it. Thought the senekot would work but no. I'm in Taunton so just down the road from you. I won't tell your hubby. Xx

Unfortunately I'm still dizzy and lightheaded. Have sent a msg to my CDC to ask what to do.

My eldest suffered constipation since he was 6mths old to 3 & half yrs. we used to give him lactulose syrup but it takes 3 days to get working so not a quick fix if your uncomfortable. Maybe switch brand and try something a bit stronger than senokot?

No Your not far from me :) xx

Hmm. Well, I can see the merit in just doing measuring, especially for someone like you who doesn't have much to lose. Plus of course, strictly speaking, once you reach a BMI of 25 she should be recommending you do 810. I guess if she hasn't weighed you she'll have no idea of when you hit a BMI of exactly 25 (I'm guessing you'll get there quite soon as it already seems to be 25.4) so you'll be able to stay on SS (rightly or wrongly) for longer.

Well done on sticking with it! :clap:

Hmm. Well, I can see the merit in just doing measuring, especially for someone like you who doesn't have much to lose. Plus of course, strictly speaking, once you reach a BMI of 25 she should be recommending you do 810. I guess if she hasn't weighed you she'll have no idea of when you hit a BMI of exactly 25 (I'm guessing you'll get there quite soon as it already seems to be 25.4) so you'll be able to stay on SS (rightly or wrongly) for longer.

Well done on sticking with it! :clap:

Well I get married 10 weeks tomorrow and she was saying to stick on this ss till the wedding apart from a couple of naughty days over xmas. Im planning 9.2 so we shall see what happens. Hope to do a stone in 4 weeks then the next 10lb by the wedding . Thanks i find it quite easy - even been to the pub tonight with my fella and folks they drank i had sparkling water . xx

Today has been hard. I'm almost 3 weeks in now and the urge to have 'normal' food is increasing. I'm not hungry, but I miss eating. I also keep having to refuse food and treats at work. I knew it was going to be hard around the x-mas period at work. I've still been good and hopefully it will be easier next week. I've ordered 2 bars for next week to slowly get back into eating a little bit more carbs. I don't want to start with 5 bars in a week since I always get erh... problems down there ;)

Phoned the CDC and asked to weigh-in tonight, as wife's was coming and she wants to start tomorrow.

First weigh-in: lost 16 3/4lbs

Phoned the CDC and asked to weigh-in tonight, as wife's was coming and she wants to start tomorrow.

First weigh-in: lost 16 3/4lbs

Wow that's brilliant Adam keep going

Today has been hard. I'm almost 3 weeks in now and the urge to have 'normal' food is increasing. I'm not hungry, but I miss eating. I also keep having to refuse food and treats at work. I knew it was going to be hard around the x-mas period at work. I've still been good and hopefully it will be easier next week. I've ordered 2 bars for next week to slowly get back into eating a little bit more carbs. I don't want to start with 5 bars in a week since I always get erh... problems down there ;)

I know this feeling well. Doesn't help hubby's starting to complain about us not eating together. I had bars this week for my 2nd meal of the day. I must say, they've upset my tummy quite a bit and next week in not going to have so many. They're quite a required taste I must say.

Keep going Hun. We're all in this together and by time all the newbies start in jan, we'll already be one step ahead. 2 more weeks for me before I take a break to enjoy the Xmas/new yr period. :)

I know this feeling well. Doesn't help hubby's starting to complain about us not eating together. I had bars this week for my 2nd meal of the day. I must say, they've upset my tummy quite a bit and next week in not going to have so many. They're quite a required taste I must say.

Keep going Hun. We're all in this together and by time all the newbies start in jan, we'll already be one step ahead. 2 more weeks for me before I take a break to enjoy the Xmas/new yr period. :)

Very true :) In January I'm going onto step 2. Can't wait for that bit of extra food ;) especially since I'm not stopping during x-mas. I know myself to well; if I stop I will only feel horrible if I go back on ss.

Back