Anyone starting 19/11 - be great to buddy up!!

Oo so are ya 3 st lighter now? Lol! X
I wish still only 2lb off for the week. no idea why as all ive had is 3 shakes, water, coffee and tea both black plus i did 2 x 20 mins swims when away in hotels for work.....any ideas anyone? xx

I wish still only 2lb off for the week. no idea why as all ive had is 3 shakes, water, coffee and tea both black plus i did 2 x 20 mins swims when away in hotels for work.....any ideas anyone? xx

It could be because you just don't have much left to loose! The bigger you are the quicker you loose the weight x. ?

It could be because you just don't have much left to loose! The bigger you are the quicker you loose the weight x. ?
Yeah maybe, just want more off for xmas miss greedy not miss diver at times..lol, hows you day going? xx

I'm wondering if combining half a banana shake with half chocolate would make it taste like a banana split or just icky... What do you guys think?

Yeah maybe, just want more off for xmas miss greedy not miss diver at times..lol, hows you day going? xx

Lol!! It'll never be enough will it. Us women are always unhappy with our weight. Hehe. I get weighed in the morning. Hopefully get my 1 st off :) fingers crossed. Just had my first shake. I don't start till later in the day as its the evenings I struggle with snacking. Having a spinach and spring onion omelette for tea tonight. I'm watching this morning in the tv and they're making Xmas canapés. Think I felt drool running down my face... Lol!!

Lol!! It'll never be enough will it. Us women are always unhappy with our weight. Hehe. I get weighed in the morning. Hopefully get my 1 st off :) fingers crossed. Just had my first shake. I don't start till later in the day as its the evenings I struggle with snacking. Having a spinach and spring onion omelette for tea tonight. I'm watching this morning in the tv and they're making Xmas canapés. Think I felt drool running down my face... Lol!!
yes very hard when you see things like that. im trying not to have anything until next thursday x

*jumps onto people* It's been quiet! How's everyone doing? I'm feeling really good since I started 'working out' on my Just Dance games. It gets me incredibly hyper. lol. Not too much a fan of the shakes any more. I'm getting lazy so next week just tetra's and bars for me. I really want the lemon/yoghurt bar, but my cdc doesn't have them yet. Bit gutted about that. :(

Back