Anyone starting in January?

Hi Loopyleahlou, Thanks for contact.... Well done on maintaining for so long that is a great achievement. I did Cambridge a few years back lost 3 stone and have slowly gained it back over last two years. So I'm hoping to loose same again before summer. Today so far is OK had a porridge for breakfast and have got a shake for lunch... So far not hungry. Hope your 1st day is going well?

Hi loopy. Well done on maintaining for so long. You will have to give us some tips.

Hi Loopyleahlou, Thanks for contact.... Well done on maintaining for so long that is a great achievement. I did Cambridge a few years back lost 3 stone and have slowly gained it back over last two years. So I'm hoping to loose same again before summer. Today so far is OK had a porridge for breakfast and have got a shake for lunch... So far not hungry. Hope your 1st day is going well?
I am quite excited today.... I am struggling abit with my colleagues munching away on lunches in front of me. I know it will be worth it and I just want to be able to fit in my old clothes. Fruit tea and water are my new best friend's and so is the little girls room, haha! I had a cappuccino shake with hot water for breakfast, Butterscotch shake for lunch and quite looking forward to trying macaroni cheese for tea as they never had the pasta options last time. :) x

Hi loopy. Well done on maintaining for so long. You will have to give us some tips.

I think the diet just changes your whole relationship with food so when you start eating normally, everything I ate was precious and I became quite anal with calorie content then I just got to a point and stopped thinking about it but maintained which was great until I got with my partner and it's been wine and takeaways so I just lost the mindset. I'm here again to lose about 3 to 4 stone!! Eeeekkk x

Hi loopy, well done on maintain for so long, you've done it before & you can definitely do it again, I think there's a lot of Exante veterans (me included) on the forum which is great, loads of tips & inspiration going around, look forward to reading your updates.:)

Yes, you will definitely do it again Loopy. I lost 4 stone with CD and maintained for a bit but not as long as you. Just stopped caring and not sure why as I could see the weight going on. I think I've been in denial as to how big I really am (until now). For ages, in my head, I was still slim:confused:

I am quite excited today.... I am struggling abit with my colleagues munching away on lunches in front of me. I know it will be worth it and I just want to be able to fit in my old clothes. Fruit tea and water are my new best friend's and so is the little girls room, haha! I had a cappuccino shake with hot water for breakfast, Butterscotch shake for lunch and quite looking forward to trying macaroni cheese for tea as they never had the pasta options last time. :) x
Hi Loopy.... How was your first day and your Macaroni tea??? I went for the Thai chicken soup for my tea which was good. More creamy than I expected but nice. Well it's day 2 ... 500 ml of water drunk already and a porridge for breakfast.... How are you getting on? What's for tea tonight?

Yes, you will definitely do it again Loopy. I lost 4 stone with CD and maintained for a bit but not as long as you. Just stopped caring and not sure why as I could see the weight going on. I think I've been in denial as to how big I really am (until now). For ages, in my head, I was still slim:confused:
Hi Aloize, I did CD too a few years ago and I can really identify with what you're saying about maintaining for a few years then.... Bam! It is like a kind of denial I agree with you.... But it's a good thing that you are doing something really positive to get the 'slim' you back. Good luck on your journey .... Bet were both sharing good news in a few months time ..

Hi Loopy.... How was your first day and your Macaroni tea??? I went for the Thai chicken soup for my tea which was good. More creamy than I expected but nice. Well it's day 2 ... 500 ml of water drunk already and a porridge for breakfast.... How are you getting on? What's for tea tonight?
Hi May,
Day 2..... Buzzing!! I have loads of energy today and not really felt that hungry. Macaroni was really nice actually, I was pleasantly surprised. I've realised this is an Exante thread and I'm doing CD oops.... I suppose it doesn't really matter?? I've been drinking loads, Banana Shake for Breakfast, Key Lime Pie Shake for lunch which was bloody lovely I must say and going to try the Spag bol tonight. Do you think it is to early to be in ketosis? x

Hi May,
Day 2..... Buzzing!! I have loads of energy today and not really felt that hungry. Macaroni was really nice actually, I was pleasantly surprised. I've realised this is an Exante thread and I'm doing CD oops.... I suppose it doesn't really matter?? I've been drinking loads, Banana Shake for Breakfast, Key Lime Pie Shake for lunch which was bloody lovely I must say and going to try the Spag bol tonight. Do you think it is to early to be in ketosis? x

Hey Loopy,
Great that your feeling good.... Me too! Buzzing is a great way to describe it. Lots of energy right now. I think CD and Exante are the same tbh... Just Exante is cheaper Are you on straight 3 meals a day??? If so I reckon you'll be in Ketosis by tomorrow... You'll soon know as you'll start feeling cold.

Ref: CD? I loved CD and did really well on it....only changed to Exante because of the cost - fingers crossed I'm right! I'm planning to enjoy the journey to Slimville :) Can't wait to get back in my size 10's again LOL. Enjoy the Spag Bol tonight cach you Tom? X

Hi shoegal, hope your first week is going well.

I'm on day 12, still 100% TS. I tried the curry and rice today (after getting fed up and ordering some of the new packs) and it's great. Are all the new meals that much better?

It was only my second pack at about 6pm and I'm still so full.

Hi shoegal, welcome

Hi everyone. I've started ts today! Never done vlcd before so very nervous! I've previously lost 5st just through calorie counting and the gym but over the last year I've got separated from my husband, moved house etc and 3st had crept back on. Hoping to do this to get the gain off quick and then continue with CC and gym to maintain.

Hi everyone. I've started ts today! Never done vlcd before so very nervous! I've previously lost 5st just through calorie counting and the gym but over the last year I've got separated from my husband, moved house etc and 3st had crept back on. Hoping to do this to get the gain off quick and then continue with CC and gym to maintain.
Hi LadyJo. Wow.. What a year,,,,,:( the VLCD is tough for the first few days but after that it does get easier. Remember to keep the fluid intake up. The weight will truly fall off :) And you'll be back fit and trim pretty soon.... :D Good luck.

Hi LadyJo. Wow.. What a year,,,,,:( the VLCD is tough for the first few days but after that it does get easier. Remember to keep the fluid intake up. The weight will truly fall off :) And you'll be back fit and trim pretty soon.... :D Good luck.

Thanks Hun! Day one going good so far! Don't even want to eat food. How much black coffee is too much? :teapot:

I'm starting next week (waiting for pay day!) wish it was sooner would start today if could do, so excited! How are you all finding it?

Bex

I'm on day 2 today bex and I thought it would be worse than it is! Drink loads of fluids and u get loads of tips on here of other things you can do to jazz it up! Good luck! :)

I'm on day 2 today bex and I thought it would be worse than it is! Drink loads of fluids and u get loads of tips on here of other things you can do to jazz it up! Good luck! :)

Thanks LadyJo,

Going to carry a bottle of water with me everywhere!!! It's gonna become my new best friend :)

Glad your doing well...keep it up! Bex x

Back