Anyone starting in January?

Hi Bex - I'm doing working source (where you add a small low carb meal ) and finding it easier and better than expected tbh! I wasn't sure how sustainable it would be but I don't feel like I'm struggling.

Haha I've done the same! My other friend is the loo! Can't stop peeing lol. Can't wait for my bar tonight gonna have it with a black decaf coffee! My take on a latte and cake in Costa lol x

I'm starting next week (waiting for pay day!) wish it was sooner would start today if could do, so excited! How are you all finding it?

Bex
Hey Bex, Good luck for next week. LadyJo is right... Keep the fluids up. My first week was pretty good. Some tough days but mainly because of missing treats rather than hunger!! I'm half way through my 2nd week and it does get easier... Promise:D

Hey Bex, Good luck for next week. LadyJo is right... Keep the fluids up. My first week was pretty good. Some tough days but mainly because of missing treats rather than hunger!! I'm half way through my 2nd week and it does get easier... Promise:D

Thanks May,

Started today instead of next week so hoping it's not going to be as bad as expected, waiting for delivery of the products which should arrive anytime soon, drunk quite a bit more than normal already so hoping it goes smoothly lol

Bex

Thanks May,

Started today instead of next week so hoping it's not going to be as bad as expected, waiting for delivery of the products which should arrive anytime soon, drunk quite a bit more than normal already so hoping it goes smoothly lol

Bex

Good luck with starting the plan today, keep yourself busy and drink lots of water. I have the first few days ok and quite plain saling but its not like that for everyone.

Im on day 18 now and quite shocked really that 1) ive managed to stick to the plan and 2) ive lost 1 stone in that time.

Looking forward to seeing how u get on bex! My order came today! Got the 84 items for £80 deal. Don't know how some are gonna turn out! Like eggs and sausage mixes! o_O

I started a week ago. So far so good. The amount of water means that I am going to the loo all the time but on the plus side my skin is looking lovely.

Back