Anyone starting on Monday 15th March??

Chocolate

Hi Guys

I am starting CD on Monday 15th March, Just wondering if anybody else is starting then as well??

Hello Chocolate welcome to minimins and good luck with CD. I did really well when I started last summer and enjoyed it too. Then life took a curved ball for me and DH became seriously ill so CD fell by the wayside and I've been up to all my bad habits and low and behold have regained almost all the weight again:( I am still trying to get my head together though so might be on track on Monday - I'm meeting with CDC on Saturday so watch this space!

Hi Chocolate & Minxie, :)

I am seeing my CDC monday wont get y packs till the evening si kinda starting monday /tuesday

I did CD last year for good few weeks the calorie counting now i have lost the plot gained over 7 lbs since jan so really need to get back to the stricked routine of CD and get over my sugar addiction :rolleyes:

Wishing you both the best of luck , it really does work
Wannabe

Yes I will. Was meant to start today but couldnt get to my cdc because of work. So Monday will be Day one for me plus Im on TOTM now so should be feeling better by Monday xx Let me know how you get on xx

Yay I will be starting monday, fingers cross tonights my first meeting with my Cdc

Well girls nealry time to start - i can't wait really hating eatting at the moment just want to start losing weight

remember to start upping your water now in preparation and cutting the carbs so it will help .... x

Hey count me in.... i'm on a restart on Monday too. I've had a big break and gained a loads of weight back on. Can't wait to get going again. I did CD in 2008 and felt amazing! I want it so bad again...

Hi all! Picked up my packs and I start monday, I am soo looking forward to it, what I have been eating the last few months just make me feel so blah... So looking forward to starting on Monday. So what did everyone stock up on?

I got loads of strawberry, briks and mainly the sweet kinds. Ages ago when I tried CD I liked the spicy tomato but only picked up one.. looking forward to mixing up a nice tall strawberry shake in the blender with ice Monday morning

I've restarted today, had a couple of months off and gained 2lbs - not as bad as expected!

But I have a day off on Saturday planned, because my best friend who I've not seen since August, when she moved to the USA, is visiting!

Hi guys,
I am starting this tomorrow, I am in Australia so not doing cd, but something very much the same..3 shakes a day...good luck to everyone.

Hi Chocolate and others!

I'm starting CD on Monday 15th March for the very first time.

Am really excited but a little nervous at the same time. Have got just over 3 stone to lose by June 12th 2010 as its a close friends wedding and my boyfriends birthday and want to look fabulous for both.

Decided to try CD after loads of failed attempts as have no concept of portion control and am completely addicted to chocolate, so am hoping that taking food out of the equation is the way forward.

What are everyone's motivation/reasons for starting CD?

Lou x

hiya

i am starting tomorrow, not for the first time!! Need to take away food completely as i have deffo got a problem/addiction.

Cant wait to start shedding this weight x x

woot I am all ready for tomorrow, filled up all the ice trays so I can have a shake in the blender tomorrow before work.. really excited

Hi All
I am starting 15th March also - best of luck to all of you in your quest to shed the pounds - Hope we can support each other on here
xxx

Day one has arrived, doing ok just had my first shake, have drank loads of water already, keep telling myself it's just for one day..will tell myself the same tomorrow.

Its really early in the morning but day 1 has arrived for me as well. 5 am wake up calls are the pits but going to pack my work bag with two bricks and drink them throughout the day

I'm re-starting today too. Drinking lots of water and saving my 1st brick of the day till lunch time! 40.8 lbs to lose. But summer is on the way (long way- but still)!! Good luck to all of us!!

Restarting today to!!! :(
Almost drank a litre of water so far and saving my first soup till later as im at work i always have my first at around 2 o clock!
my brother is starting with me to so i wont quit lol! i hope!

Hope ur all finding today ok so far! xx

Sooo hungry but hanging in there, about to have my second brik of the day....chocolate. Water is def helping

Back