Anyone starting on mondy? (4th june)

becky_1701

I was going to start this week but realized theres no point as its my daughters 1st birthday on sunday (3rd) and i wanna have a few glasses of wine without worrying about getting drunk of 3 glasses because of this diet and eat what i want because of it being a special day, so going to start on the TS monday 4th june and im gunna stick this time

Hey! I started today, but you're the only person I've found starting at any point close to me!
It might be good to have some motivation from eachother?
Hope it goes well for you!!

I think there are a few planning to start next week. Think one guy (Dan maybe?) did a post not long ago. I'm on day 5 and have been fine so far, in fact, sometimes I'm stuck for choice on what to have so try not to worry! Haven't weighed myself yet - I'm waiting for me big reveal ;) I can feel a difference though. I also took all my measurements before I started and am looking forward to seeing where I lose the inches. To be honest my legs could be filled with lead for all I care as long as I can fit into my old size 8/10 clothes haha! Good luck, loads of people around on here to give support xox

Hi!

I'm planning to start on Monday, just had my bumper pack delivered - was tempted to have a taste to see what I'm getting myself in for but bought it now so I WILL be sticking to it! I've just posted in the Exante Diaries part, not sure if this was right but just for any tips etc so will let you know if anyone comes back with anything. Bit concerned about all the posts mentioning that they're running to the loo, not something I have the option to do in my work! Haha!

Good luck to you, I'll keep an eye out for your name in the posts to see how you're getting on :)

I was tempted too but managed not to taste anything! It was good actually cause I was mentally prepared the day I started but was pleasantly surprised by the taste! Nothing I can't stomach yet and as for the toilet problem. I haven't had anything like that xox

That's good to hear, I suppose I came across the wrong post to read before I started it!! I know everyone is different as well so I'll just have to see how I get on!

I have just gone for the shakes as I'd heard bad things about the soups and didn't like the look of the bars. Do the shakes taste alright? Someone suggested mixing it with ice to make it more like a milkshake!

Yeah, they're all OK. I like the bars for dinner as I like to chew something every now and then! Porridge is by ar the best thing though xox

You'll do great. Just need to stay focused in the first week and you'll be well away. I'm on day 7 and where sometimes I'm like "oh, it's going to be ages until I get to eat such and such" I'm not hungry so the part of my brain that's saying that is the part of my brain that got me onto this mess to begin with - ie greed!

Good luck to everybody just starting out :)

Loucille thank you so much for the porridge advice, it is yummy and I felt much fuller than I did after the shake xx

No probs. even nicer with a bit less water :)

Oh yes definately, the first one I made was really watery so I made the next one with half the water and it was lush x

I've decided to start a day ahead!! No point putting it off for another day, just going to have my first shake :)

hi good luck for starting i have now been doing it for 6 weeks and have lost 25lbs the porrige is good and so are the shakes and soups the bars are not to good so i get the tesco ultra slim choc ones are lush hope this helps stick with it as the first week is hard you will get there:D

I'm hoping i stick to it, this is my last resort haha! I haven't set a goal weight as I just want to see the way my body looks.

Just trying the strawberry shake and I'm going to have to really choke it down! There's just a horrible after taste, is sweetener the best thing to add?

you can add sweetner im not to keen on strawberry best ones are banana and choc you can add extra water to it also you can make it up and put it in the freezer so it like a ice cream hope this helps:)

Yeah maybe the ice cream idea would be good, suppose it's best to have it as a drink sometimes and as an ice cream others for different textures! It's quite a synthetic taste isn't it? Can't wait for the sweetener! I'm under prepared since I've just decided to start it! Looking forward to the chocolate!

Hi I've restarted today got about 4 stone to lose, been putting this off for ages but going away in 4 weeks so need to get my arse in gear!

Last edited:
Back