• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone starting/re-starting 2moro..???

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
S: 14st13.5lb C: 14st10.5lb G: 9st13.5lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st3lb(1.43%)
hey all im re-starting tomorrow and just wondered if theres any others out there. i want to try and stay 100% until easter so just wondered if anyone wished to join me in a little challenge to stay 100% for the next 4 weeks until easter sunday??

i need help to stay motivated as i start to drift a little after a couple of weeks lol.

hope everyone is having a good day xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
hey chick lol i remember u from before. how did ur first day go?? ive been messing about with CD for far too long now its time i got a total grip on it. hope ur having a good day. xx

jadelois

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey I re-started today, would love to join your challenge, gives me something to aim for!

hi im starting tommorrow after many attempts but feeling very positive this time! il be doing ss+and want to lose 3 1/2 stone. good luck girls we can do it!!x

Hey ladies. Here's to day 1 & 2.

Last night went to bed with a headache, but woke feeling focused. Albeit I woke up late again and I didn't get to take my dogs for a walk or have my first shake.

I stood on the scales this morning and am 1lb down!

Good luck, will check in again on my break

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
Can I join in too? :)
Had a great first week, then went away and the whole thing went to pot. Really cross with myself. I had a piece of toast this morning, but am re-starting right now ;)
I'm fine once I get going, it's just the getting going bit, and staying on track for a few weeks cos then I'm less likely to go off the rails...
Good luck :) Jen x

Hey ladies how we getting on.

Have struggled so much today, I've been working on the till and everytime I go to get the fries I wonder if I sneak 1 would anyone notice lol then I've been in 2minds to have something but no, I'm having my shake. I left my cash card at home aswell so I can't stop of at the garage or mcdonalds on the way home.

Hope we're all doing well.

S: 17st3lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st9lb(21.16%)
I restart tomorrow so I'll be checking in with you guys for some motivation! Had a very incredibly naughty week and a half! x

trisha

likes to post
I'm restarting tomorrow I'll join you need the motivation and support. I too have been messing about with cd for far too long and also had a few months off.

We can do this

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
hey all

ive had a good day so far. so hopefully can stick it out for the rest of my journey. i simply have to do it this time.

i have 36lbs to lose so about 2 and a half stone.

hope everyone else has had a good day so far. here's to another good day 2 moro and before we know it we'll have a whole week 100%

xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 stone for me! Currently 14.7, hoping to get to 9.7 x

yes! brill! glad to have a chum :D good luck to you as well!!

hi ladies hope your all ok, day one for me! sooo hungry but im on ss+ so had some chicken but still suffering, headache, tired and drank so much coffee today but doing alright! hope your all having a good day!x

Traceyb

S: 16st0lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st1lb(6.7%)
Hi. I would like to join the thread if that's ok. I am planning to re start tomorrow. Have been trying to restart for ages so will be nice go try along side you all x I have 6 stone to lose so really need to start x

trisha

likes to post
Morning everyone, Day 1 of my restart its been 6 months since I last did cd so not looking forward to the headaches etc I just need to get past the first 3 days. I pick up my supplies from cdc later today so will re-adjust ticker etc after wi which I am dreading,

Have a good day