Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

Good luck! X

Hi, I started on Sunday and already found this week challenging mainly because I can think of food and nothing else.... always happens when I start a new diet. Hope you're getting on okay sparklysunbeam :)

How's it going guys? Iv decided to put my monthly ww payment into a gym membership instead, Il be going to meetings until 17-08-2012 and then be doing it on my own. I feel like I'm not getting much from the classes now anyway, would be much more beneficial sweating it out in the gym ! Joined today and did 1hr 30 tonight, feeling good. Couldn't face the pool tho, worry everyone will be staring :( self confidence has hit rock bottom but feeling positive that I will turn things around :) plan on going minimum of 4 times a week. Mix of gym (both cardio and resistance) classes and the pool.
Iv been really good on points these past few days aswell :)
How are you guys doing?
Xx

Hi That's what I've done too. I enjoy the gym but not that great at it but decided as long as I enojy it it the main things

Hiya. I started last monday ... been ok so far. Going to attempt indian take out tonight though. Im not going to classes either ... started last year but found it hard to get to group. Good luck all. I've got a fair bit to shift.

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Hiya. I started last monday ... been ok so far. Going to attempt indian take out tonight though. Im not going to classes either ... started last year but found it hard to get to group. Good luck all. I've got a fair bit to shift.

Good luck x

Doing okay Liveonce. Had a challenging day as friends sent me sponge cake in the post to say thanks for something! Usually I'd eat the whole thing as I'm a cake fanatic but instead I've carefully sliced it into 10 portions and pointed it all! Friend who came over thinks I've had some sort of brain transplant!

so, funny story, since I'm planning on starting WW on Monday...I had a curry for tea. However, I counted all my calories today and somehow came in at around 1800- so haven't done too badly haha.

What are you guys doing in terms of exercise? I have had a lot of surgery and can't do weights or anything and am quite restricted when it comes to exercise- Zumba would kill me! Any suggestions of 'light' activities which will help me lose some weight would be much appreciated :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'm going to try to stop myself from having a final feast but I'm not making any promises! x

Last edited:
PS- what is a reasonable target to set to lose just over 2 stone? 3 months? x

so, funny story, since I'm planning on starting WW on Monday...I had a curry for tea. However, I counted all my calories today and somehow came in at around 1800- so haven't done too badly haha.

What are you guys doing in terms of exercise? I have had a lot of surgery and can't do weights or anything and am quite restricted when it comes to exercise- Zumba would kill me! Any suggestions of 'light' activities which will help me lose some weight would be much appreciated :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'm going to try to stop myself from having a final feast but I'm not making any promises! x

Hi, hope you have a good weekend too! I have to be careful with exercise too because of surgery etc and whilst I've taken up jogging its done strictly with medical advice and supervision. In general I found swimming was really good when still recovering from major surgery and also my mum leant me her cycling machine which I used for 5-10mins at a time and could do stuff at my pace. Of course, depends on where your surgery has been etc.

Hope you find something that you enjoy and suits you.

x

I had a curry last night too ... thank goodness for weeklies! Lol. I go to the pool a few times a week. Swimming is really low impact and good for your joints etc. And walking is pretty good too ... you can do it at your own pace and its free. :)

Yay I lost 4lbs this week. :)

Back