Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

Well done ! :)

Started last week, 8 and a half pounds off. I suprised myself! Lol. Got a lot to lose though but so pleased to have made the first step. I dont anticipate this scale of losses every week but nice to know I can cut those lbs off the total i need to lose. :)

Well done MissSmileyBrunette! That's very impressive :)

Yeah I always find enthusiasm for week 2 harder but so determined this time! Even joined a group on here in the fitness section about working on abs.... abs I can't even see or feel but every little helps! Goodluck.

Urgh, it's a holiday tomorrow, will WW be on? I want to join!

Also, got some motivation today- turns out my Godson weighs what I need to lose! (he's two) It's rather scary to see your weight in front of you!

You can both do it :)

didn't make it to the class...made it to Nando's instead. Oops. But I've been good today- honest!

Congrats Liveonce!!!!

How's everyone doing? I lost 2lbs this week :) x

How's everyone doing? I lost 2lbs this week :) x

Way to go girl! :) I weigh in on a Sunday so I'll have to wait till then (otherwise I get into vicious cycle of weighing in every day)... hoping to have lost something though!

I've still not started yet, but on the upside I saw my oncologist today and I've lost 2kg since last year haha. I was so proud of myself until he said 'that's if you believe these scales'!

typical oncologist! Always spoiling good news :)

Back