Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

I have no intention of using many of them- but the 1 PP bread was hard to walk away from given I'm addicted to beans on toast! And the juice was £1- not bad. Thinking about buying a few of Tesco's own weight loss meals to stick in the freezer for when everyone else is eating something really unhealthy :) I also bought tons of really light philedelphia. Blurgh....

I tried it a wee while ago and wasn't too sure, but I think I'm going to try it on toast because I love nutella on toasT :)

I lost 1.5lb on my first week. 16lb to go

Yay Yvonne! Well done! Sorry guys not been on radar over last few days; been poorly so welldone to everyone's losses! :)

Rainbowbear said:
Yay Yvonne! Well done! Sorry guys not been on radar over last few days; been poorly so welldone to everyone's losses! :)

Hiya, hope you are feeling better. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed. Would have liked a bigger loss on my first week, especially when I only had 1/2 bottle of wine on Saturday night ( massive sacrifice) keep me up to date with your loss x

hope you're ok Rainbow.

Ocht, don't be disappointed, I tried SW before and lost 2 pounds in my first week, my mum lost 6 and I never went back because I was so disappointed! Now I'm 2 stone heavier than I was then! (I'm trying to be motivational, is it working?!)

Yvonne try not to be too hard on yourself. It will pay off :) sending you a virtual hug. x

Back