Anyone starting today xx

Hi Marie,
I'm on day 6 and feel very sick. I've drunk lots of water today, but I just can't face my 3rd Lipotrim. My first weigh in tomorrow, just hope I've had a good loss to keep me going. Your energy will come back after a while, just keep going & drink black coffee if you can! Good luck!

Hi There,
I got through my first day although I was surrounded in food whilst cooking for guests from USA. Felt quite okish for day 1. I'll keep you posted.

Asiana

Well, I've lost 9lb in the first week! I'm so pleased. I know the first week loss is always the biggest but I'm just pleased it's gone. Only 3 and 1/2 stone to go! I can't seem to drink enough water at the moment though, I'm so thirsty. How is everyone else getting on?

Hi,

I have tried today and I do feel a bit sick due down to dry throat and I'm on day 3 nearly over. Yesterday I don't feel I did.

Asiana

I am hoping to start tomorrow if I can manage to get to pharmacy in my lunch break.

I've been here before but need to get back on the horse got 3 stone to loose !

I will be popping in and reading posts and hopefully writing about how quick I get into ketosis, how quickly I'm loosing weight and how easy I am finding it.... I'm Optimistic anyways!

Hi Lou 1,
Great your back on track, I was here last year and lost over 2 stone, briefly on maintence for a few days and got so busy about other stuff that I fell off the wagon. It's been effort time and money to take the plunge as I gained back over time.
Today is day 4, so will keep you posted.
Asiana

Hi guys, I started on 4th April as well so almost 3 weeks done. I have been lurking in background a bit but have decided to dive in and join you all. By my second WI, I had lost 15lbs so I am feeling pretty good. Its taking a lot of willpower but thankfully my wife is fully supportive. I was trying to find out what sort of exercise helps, but can't quite find a definitive answer. Anyone have any ideas ?

Hi
I am due to start tomorrow and I'm excited and nervous in equal amounts. I am hoping to lose around 3 stone, does anybody have an idea of what kind of time scale this will be achieved with ?
Regards

I think it just depends , I lost 15.4lbs in the 1st week and last week I only lost 5.5lbs :(.... On my 3td week now ... Good luck xxx

I was a bit sad yesterday tho but overall it's pretty good for 2 week :banana_dancer: I'm only doing this week then starting refeed next week , can't wait :rotflmao:

3rd WI yesterday, 21 lbs in total in 3 weeks, feeling rather good so far. Anyone got advice on the exercise query, as I am worried about knocking myself out of ketosis.

Jack, the Lipotrim website suggests that men lose 1.5 stone per month, but if you are starting from a heavier point (like me) it may be slightly quicker. How are you doing so far ? Its really strange not feeling hungry isn't it.

Ali, that lose in 2 weeks is amazing, best of luck for the refeed, I hope it goes well for you.

I don't actually start until tomorrow because of a mistake at the pharmacist, fully motivated and ready to post regular updates. If I manage to do as well as the website suggests I will be delighted. I have a big summer of weddings and holidays so I am hoping to shift the weight to finally look good in a suit.
Wish me luck

3rd WI yesterday, 21 lbs in total in 3 weeks, feeling rather good so far. Anyone got advice on the exercise query, as I am worried about knocking myself out of ketosis.

Jack, the Lipotrim website suggests that men lose 1.5 stone per month, but if you are starting from a heavier point (like me) it may be slightly quicker. How are you doing so far ? Its really strange not feeling hungry isn't it.

Ali, that lose in 2 weeks is amazing, best of luck for the refeed, I hope it goes well for you.
Well done on your weight loss...21lb in 3 weeks is fantastic!

If you are new to exercising it is recommended to get your doctors advise before starting.

Whist on Lipotrim they don't advise strenuous exercise.

Walking, swimming and doing light weights and stretch exercise are fine, start off gentle and don't over do it...go at your own pace.

Exercise will not take you out of ketosis.

I don't actually start until tomorrow because of a mistake at the pharmacist, fully motivated and ready to post regular updates. If I manage to do as well as the website suggests I will be delighted. I have a big summer of weddings and holidays so I am hoping to shift the weight to finally look good in a suit.
Wish me luck
Good luck on your Lipotrim journey Jack:)

I've just had my second WI and 5lbs gone, that's 14lb altogether in 2 weeks! I've still 3 stone to go but it's keeping me motivated!

Really struggled first day but I know they say things will get easier after 4/5 days. Work is the main problem when I am at home it seems a lot easier to stay driven and focussed, but so far so good I'll keep you posted with what the first week shall bring.

Back