Anyone starting today xx

Two days done and dusted Jack!

Hang in there...it does get easier.

In the end, I couldn't do it! I found the Lipotrim calorie intake just too low. I'm not averse to functioning just on the cusp of do-able, but I could barely climb the stairs on this intake. For me to be comfortable, I think I need 800 cals each day. So it's back to a mixed bag of other VLCD products; just mixing and matching with the products I like. Good luck to all of you on your journey. You are all amazing. Love Marie xx

Good luck Marie and I hope you find something that suits you.

If you feel you will get on better with 800 calories go for it and be sure to let us know how it goes.

Hi Spinoza, welcome back,

And then there were three.... Haha. Cannot believe how quite it is here, it was like a train station one time with all the coming and going. It was lonely here last week.... So I had my first weight in and I'm down 6lb. I expected more but I'm happy enough. Better than the other way. Good luck both of you on day 3. Keep strong and sleep sipping that water. Keto is coming. ❤️
Hi guys, wondering if I can tag along, the forum feels lonely not much people I agree. Need to be inspired day 14 and tommorow is my weigh in.
Asiana

4 full weeks over, had 4th WI today. Total loss 2 stone, its given me a real boost to go on, I cannot believe it has gone so well. Only downsides I have found are lack of energy at times, and missing taste. I don't have any hunger but mouth just feels dry all the time. Keep at it Asiana, I am sure your WI will be a real boost for you as well.

Hi all, jumping on. I'm on day 3... Finding it a little too easy at the moment x

Had my 5th Wi yesterday, another 5 lbs off (2st, 5lb total now) but have decided this is my last week for a while as I go on hols at start of June. Next Tuesday will finish me, and onto strict refeeding program. Also seeing my diabetes nurse tomorrow with a view to cutting medication back which is great news. This lipotrim diet is hard to stay on but it has worked wonders for me. I hope its working for you too.

Had my 5th Wi yesterday, another 5 lbs off (2st, 5lb total now) but have decided this is my last week for a while as I go on hols at start of June. Next Tuesday will finish me, and onto strict refeeding program. Also seeing my diabetes nurse tomorrow with a view to cutting medication back which is great news. This lipotrim diet is hard to stay on but it has worked wonders for me. I hope its working for you too.
Fantastic xxx

Hi, I am on day 5 and today feels a little easier. Am at 15st 9 so have a way to go hoping to get to about 11.
Glad I found this forum and good luck to all involved

Had my last WI today, total loss in 6 weeks 2 st, 10 lbs which I am rather proud off. Not going to discuss refeeding here as it's not fair, but I wish everyone all the best, and I really cannot believe how good this diet is.

Good luck and hang on in there.

Hi

Started today - got rotten headache while at work and felt kinda high from not eating (which was cool!) but otherwise fine until this evening.

However, Hub agreed to support me but I think I need to set out some ground rules as his idea of being supportive does not match mine.

Grrr!

Had my last WI today, total loss in 6 weeks 2 st, 10 lbs which I am rather proud off. Not going to discuss refeeding here as it's not fair, but I wish everyone all the best, and I really cannot believe how good this diet is.

Good luck and hang on in there.

Hi

Started today - got rotten headache while at work and felt kinda high from not eating (which was cool!) but otherwise fine until this evening.

However, Hub agreed to support me but I think I need to set out some ground rules as his idea of being supportive does not match mine.

Grrr!

Back