Anyone starting today xx

Hello and welcome! What a brilliant 1st loss. Just what you need to keep going. Keep posting and celebrate your successes and come on for a moan when it gets a bit hard. It's a great wee group here. Good luck xx
No moaning I promise :) have to say it is getting way easier and I actually feel good, no stomach bloating (have Crohns & Reflux) and no need for medication) :)

No moaning I promise :) have to say it is getting way easier and I actually feel good, no stomach bloating (have Crohns & Reflux) and no need for medication) :)

Oh I'm sorry crohns is awful! So glad this is helping, in no way similar but my first time round cured my IBS and I'd had it for over 10 years. Perhaps the plain shakes etc are so bland there is no inflammation.

Hi all
Lile, I hope it settles your Crohns - I don't know how I'd cope with that. Good luck : )
I'm bowled over today because I had my first weigh in and I've lost 10lbs. I know that 90% of this is probablywater but that's ok with me. The bloating and swollen ankles etc were really getting to me. That's settled down in the space of a week and I'm delighted. Doubtless, next week won't be such a bells and whistles result but I don't mind. I'm started!!!
Good luck everyone - sending you positive vibes through the airwaves....
PS I an't update my ticker- clueless!!!

Fantastic results aine!

Thanks Joanie : )

Back