Keepherlit3

Anyone starting tfr today,day 1
Start weight 12 stone 10 height 5ft 3
Hoping to lose 2 stone need to loose 4
Though xx

Hello,

So you're at day 1. How's it going for you? Hope you are ok xxx

Hi
Well done, one day at a time. Hope today goes well for you. Keep strong and keep sipping water. I'm just finished my first week I had a couple of tough days but I know that next week it will be so easy, so this part is worth sticking with. You will get the results you want with this diet x

Well done. Enjoy your sleep zzzzzzzz....... Day 3 for you tomorrow. Good luck x

Yes I started yesterday. So pleased Minimins is back up and running - I had a look for it last year and was so sad it had gone.

Can I chum about with you two please? How was today? I was nice and busy so it wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday. Another few days and all that pesky hunger will be a thing of the past...;)

Yes I started yesterday. So pleased Minimins is back up and running - I had a look for it last year and was so sad it had gone.

Can I chum about with you two please? How was today? I was nice and busy so it wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday. Another few days and all that pesky hunger will be a thing of the past...;)
Hi the more the merrier and all that ,day 2 was very long , the only day I'm house all day , was tough going finally in bed ironing was never ending.. so we are on day 3 ... Hopefully ketosis will kick in tomorrow for me not looking forward to dinasoar breath ..how long are you planning on staying on the trf , I have 4 stone 2 loose but will be happy with stone loss in next 6 weeks haha new chum ❤

Hi the more the merrier and all that ,day 2 was very long , the only day I'm house all day , was tough going finally in bed ironing was never ending.. so we are on day 3 ... Hopefully ketosis will kick in tomorrow for me not looking forward to dinasoar breath ..how long are you planning on staying on the trf , I have 4 stone 2 loose but will be happy with stone loss in next 6 weeks haha x
Chum
Well done. Enjoy your sleep zzzzzzzz....... Day 3 for you tomorrow. Good luck x
You must be buzzing after getting weighed today, I can't wait for next Monday need to put scales away feel the need to strip down every time I'm near it only day 2 lol

Hi Spinoza, welcome back,

And then there were three.... Haha. Cannot believe how quite it is here, it was like a train station one time with all the coming and going. It was lonely here last week.... So I had my first weight in and I'm down 6lb. I expected more but I'm happy enough. Better than the other way. Good luck both of you on day 3. Keep strong and sleep sipping that water. Keto is coming. ❤️

Water beside me as I speak little-me- I agree it's the answer to everything. And yes I miss the buzz here but I have nowhere else to go!!! Here for the next 12 weeks come hell or high water. No, 11 and a half weeks actually...:D

Keepherlit I do the same thing with the scales, which is great while you're losing every day early on, but a real nightmare for me later on when days pass and I'm hungry and the scales won't budge. Really am going to try to keep it to weekly this time - so no peeking tomorrow for either of us - I'll be checking up on you tomorrow!!! ;)

Edited to add - staying on LT for 12 weeks, then need to re-feed for holidays, then will be back on it for probably another 12. God that sounds like forever...

I'm up and down on the scales at least twice a day. I've had no loss since Tuesday. It will be grand though. I know this diet works. Actually it's keeping me drinking water. And reminding me to ease off the coffee. Hope ye had a good day ❤️ I'm on this for 10 weeks and already it's down to 8 and 1/2 so your time will fly.

Oh that's good to hear. First Mon-Fri almost done - you're right, time will fly little-me. The weekend will be a different type of challenge. I already have cravings for my usual Friday night *thing that I won't mention by name*. Off for some peppermint tea instead. I think I'm less hungry today - or did, until I smelled dinner!!! :confused:

I hope you didn't go and eat Lew!!! What a fantastic loss for your first week - LT is so hard but what other diet would let you lose so much in such a short time? Keep strong for the next fab loss! Hope you celebrated with a lovely glass of sparking water instead. I'm sitting here on a Saturday night with camomile tea just waiting for my first WI in 2 days.

Hi all, how are you finding the weekend?? Rough here - hopefully next weekend will be easier. I'm stopping LT tomorrow and transferring to another VLCD on cost grounds, so will be posting on another forum in Minimins from now on, as there's a lot more choice on my new one and I don't want to go giving you lot any ideas! Good luck to all! I'll come back and check on you later in the week. Good luck for tomorrow's WIs! :)

I had a minor slip up but straight back on it today! The weekends are so tough! I'm trying my hardest to be 100% I'm sure after the first stone I'll be more motivated! Does anyone else find the weekends tough? X

Hi,
I started last year and lost over 2 stones, I couldn't affort it so came off but only did 're feed for a few days. All the weight came back, but I'm starting again on Monday as I ordered my sachets from my pharmacy for Monday.
Asiana

Anyone starting tfr today,day 1
Start weight 12 stone 10 height 5ft 3
Hoping to lose 2 stone need to loose 4
Though xx
there

Hi all, would you mind if I tag along too! I started Friday & my weight & height are the same as yours Keepherlit. I'd love to get rid of 4 stone. I've done lipotrim before & know it works, I just need to make sure I keep it off!!!

Hello everyone.
Another starter this week, so may I join.? End of Day 3 here. Ketosis kicked in but zero energy; just totally depleted. Feel like I'm wading through mud but I'm not deterred!
First time with Lipotrim. Done CWP, LL, S&S before.... Really need to kiss three stone goodbye asap.
It's nice to see a bit of activity on here finally. It's pushed forwards me from being just a lurker! Good luck to all

Marie x

Back