Anyone starting today xx

Hi
I have made it to day 6. I found the headaches didn't last beyond day 1 and things picked up a bit after day 3.
Best of luck and deep breaths and I think husbands can't help it really :):):)

I've just finished day 5. Yup, partners really don't help. Lol Well they try to but it's something you have to do yourself - and be proud of yourself for it! I find the evenings are the toughest, in terms of mental strength. I always think I want to quit. Then I drink some water, some more water, then a bit more... and go to bed :) Sleep helps me forget it.

This is a bit late but I wanted to update my own good news. Lipotrim has been brilliant for me, once I made the decision that I really did want to do it, I lost 2st 10 lb quickly, refed, went on holiday feeling great and have continued to lose about a lb per week through normal diet. The best bit for me is that after 5 years my type 2 diabetes has been "reset", and after a visit with my nurse today I have been told I don't need to take any medication for it, blood sugars are now back within normal levels. I wanted to say this because I didn't really believe it would be possible, I had let myself go so much but please, if you can, stick with it, whether for health or sanity. Good luck and God bless.

This is a bit late but I wanted to update my own good news. Lipotrim has been brilliant for me, once I made the decision that I really did want to do it, I lost 2st 10 lb quickly, refed, went on holiday feeling great and have continued to lose about a lb per week through normal diet. The best bit for me is that after 5 years my type 2 diabetes has been "reset", and after a visit with my nurse today I have been told I don't need to take any medication for it, blood sugars are now back within normal levels. I wanted to say this because I didn't really believe it would be possible, I had let myself go so much but please, if you can, stick with it, whether for health or sanity. Good luck and God bless.
Thanks for this! This keeps me going. I was thinking about going onto another diet plan when I finish Lipotrim as I lost 3stone 4 lbs last time on Lipotrim but put it all back in as I went back to my default setting of eating when I'm stressed.

The main thing for me I think is the cravings. I don't actually feel hungry anymore but I want to eat. First week is horrible but it does get easier once you're through it. Hang on in there. Xx

Dear All,

I wanted to all let you know be very careful on this diet and do make sure you go on the 're feed. I am afraid I couldn't affort to keep up, although I've got over 1 weeks supply left, as a result to not so much poor eating but eating normal types of food I've sadly put on so much weight that I'm worse of than what I had initially had started with. So be very careful and its sad that this diet is so costly so I can't continue with it.
Be careful and wise guys.
Asiana

I hope it works out for you Asiana, good luck : )
I've just started on Thursday and feel less bloated already. I know it's only the beginning of a long road retraining my eating habits but it's really important to me that I do this. My health is very poor and the cost of LT is easily what I would spend in a week on regular and 'rubbish' food. I'm lucky that my partner had decided to do it also, for 2 weeks anyway and that helps. Take care peeps and stick with it.

Hi I hope your well.
My healths been at its worst point, I spent so much on this product and to be honest yes it's hard work but once you can't afford it you will put it back on. I've put on more than I started at I lost it and out on more than anything. I'm now seeing a dietician through my GP and doing it alone. No more lipotrim, it's a very anti social diet. I've wasted my money.
Good luck.

Asiana sorry that was your experience but with a proper refeed you can keep the weight off. I lost an additional stone after and maintained from 2007-2013 when I had my little one.

I hope it works out for you Asiana, good luck : )
I've just started on Thursday and feel less bloated already. I know it's only the beginning of a long road retraining my eating habits but it's really important to me that I do this. My health is very poor and the cost of LT is easily what I would spend in a week on regular and 'rubbish' food. I'm lucky that my partner had decided to do it also, for 2 weeks anyway and that helps. Take care peeps and stick with it.

Aine hope your getting on OK, join us in our ramblings for support and advice..

Thanks Joanie, I haven't had the time to visit the site in the last couple of days but I'm very grateful that it's here. It's so encouraging to hear that you kept the weight off for so long, until you had your baby. I find the diet easy (only on day 6, though) because I don't have to think about what I'll eat or how many calories it has etc. Before I started this I'd been trying for over a year to get myself kick-started to begin the path back to healthy eating and I just couldn't do it. I know this isn't going to be a magic bullet because I've found over the years that I eat for many reasons besides hunger and that the drive to eat junk / sugar / carbs generally is overwhelming at times so, while I'm on Lipotrim, I plan to work on the other sides of my difficulties.
Phew! I should definitely come on more often - shorter messages more often!
Happy Trimming peeps : )
A

That's the key finding out triggers and planning how to avoid them or control them..

Hi, I also kept 3 stone off successfully for 5 years until a bout of depression, antidepressants and bad eating took its toll. You need to follow the refeed then just be sensible and you'll be fine. Xx

Hi folks, I'm delighted to have found this forum… having piled on just over 4 stone in the last 3 years (convinced caused by antidepressants ) I have tried every diet going with no or min weight loss 2lbs in a month :( I had a lovely surprise at my first weigh in today weight loss of 8lb :) at last I have found something that seems to have results! starting weight of 14 stone 2 lbs I still have a long way to go but reading your posts has definitely given me hope and determination to continue, thank you x

Welcome Hun, the more you interact the more we can help you and support you!

Hello and welcome! What a brilliant 1st loss. Just what you need to keep going. Keep posting and celebrate your successes and come on for a moan when it gets a bit hard. It's a great wee group here. Good luck xx

Back