Anyone starting tomorrow?

I'll be your buddy. I'm starting tomorrow AND I'm on a 4 day mini break. I lost lots last year on ww/cd but out some back on. As stress etc, led to bad habits sneaking back in.

This time, my 2nd time dieting. I've learnt that mistake and I'm not replacing all my clothes.

A 4 day mini break, walking around in the cold....I should be in ketosis in no time!

In alright today. As I've been too busy to notice. I've had one meal. Mac cheese left over from last time. In the car for two hours. So gotta fit 3 shakes in from about 5pm onwards!

I have two mushroom pastas which are now officially out of date, but I think I'll risk it to avoid waste. I kinda went off the mushroom pasta packs last time so I might as well get them out of the way!
Most of my packs are out of date but not had any problems with them.

Hey guys im on my second day today and starving hope it gets easier!!! Trying to drink loads of water xx

Im alright with the water its just staying away from sugary milky tea/coffee thats my problem. Im tired this morning so its hard to to go for the usual fix.

What time does everyone have their packs??

I don't think I could manage without my morning coffee either! I've got used to having skimmed milk from my allowance and a sweetener. I don't have the milk in my shakes so I can have a few coffees throughout the day! I usually eat around 9, 1, 5 and 8 so I can have tea with my family and my bar is my evening treat when I sit down after I've got my children to bed :)

Day 2 for me today, too. Can I also buddy along? Suspect I'll need a whole load of support in the first couple of weeks.
Woken up with a bad headache today. Think I've probably slept funny but normally I'd have something of a 'treat' to make me feel better!

Hey guys yeah lets all get us through this!!!

Didnt realise you could have a milk allowance tho!! Gonna have another read of the rules loool!!!

thanks hun how you finding it???

I'm on day 14 and I find it surprisingly easy. I am however aware this will change at some stage during this journey and I'm also aware the real hard work starts after! I am determined though and with everyone's support on here we can all do it!

Back