Anyone starting tomorrow?

After 1 100% day I'm in!

As above. I think it's because I was a carb fiend anyway, but I've never slipped back to how I was, but I had a restart in mind. So I cut right down on carbs last week, upped activity. Dropped most food Saturday. Went 100% yesterday.

Last night I started to get that "cold" feeling and thought it can't be. Got up this am and I'm deep in keto! Yay!

Hey everyone and morning :)

Have to say that I have been pretty useless over the weekend had the parents down yesterday and had a protein meal but had boursin cheese with it and then a few chocolates!!! Also wasnt that good saturday either!! Had crusty roll!!! Not impressed with myself and wasting valuble time before i have to be thin!!!!

So back to it today..............just seems like there is always something there in the way!!! Like this friday its my birthday and my OH has arranged a meal and the following is hen night then im away etc etc

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Why cant I say no to carbs and sugar!!!!!

Anyway rant over and back to it!!! Spinning lunchtime so will kick some serious arse there!!!

xxxxxx

I was the same. There was always something. I think you've got to reach your own cut off. I have a few things the next couple of weekends. A lunch, a leaving do. But no as if I kept thinking...oh I've got xyz next weekend. I'd let it slip. The problem is with that I've found is you're starving as you don't go into keto.

yeah i know its a nightmare just need to stick to no carbs when i do have a meal!!! Its so hard when people are eating crusty bread and stuck xx

It is hard but its easier to stick to it if that makes sense. I have occssions to attend every weekend my friend last week was saying oh you can drink next week one day wont hurt. But to me one day not on plan is an extra week have to stay on this diet so for me its not an option.

Maybe you should set your start date for after your birthday and then stick 100% as knowing your birthday is coming wont help you stick to it the rest of this week.

Yeah. I'd delay until after your birthday. Thing is once you are 100% and have been a few weeks. Saying NO gets easier and ordering a water and chicken salad gets easier. X

yeah this is true but i do think if i manage to do it this week I will at least loose something and be going in the right direction if you know what i mean. Plus they do amazing seafood so I could have that there and just stay away from the drink my OH is on call anyway so we wont be having a late one!!

Thanks for the advice guys xxx You lot are lovely xxx

So spinning done and first shake down...................hour then the next one :)

Im so freezing today brrrrr bring on summer been out looking at bikinis and shorts to buy for summer :) day 7 of 100% weigh in tomorrow that will keep me on track. Drink lots of water it helps

well done chick your like my idol to keep me on the straight and narrow now :)))

No pressure tho looool!!!!!! xxxx

Straight and narrow it is lol just lots of early nights and showers or baths when you feel tempted.

Im just going to have my usual day had my 2 cups of tea today still got my bar and another pack to have as well as a coke zero and water -:) easy day this is why I dont cheat cos it makes it hard and you get hungry.

Plus weigh in day tomorrow which im hoping for fab results as my jeans fit me way better.

You can do it just drink lots of water and dont let the voice in your head put you off the diet

thats so true about the voice in my head loooool!!! Im focused and i have everything crossed for you tomorrow but your rock it chickXXXX

The first few days I had the bananas talking to me from the fruit bowl then they shut up but were smiling at me from the bowl so I gave them the cold shoulder ha ha ha as I eat healthy (paleo) im only missing fruit n stuff. But I want them shorts and mini skirts on for my holiday more than I want to eat anything

Great sentance!!! Please keep saying it loool!!!!!

Off to the gym again with other half tonight phew!!!!

Forgot to ask are you having the protein meal? Im thinking maybe i should if im going to the gyms twice a day a few times a week!!!

Sometimes I have the protein meal but most the time I cant be assed to make it ha ha ha im having soup for tea and a yuk truffle bar ha ha.

Ive ran 10k on the diet before so its fine I just had the bar before

Sometimes I have the protein meal but most the time I cant be assed to make it ha ha ha im having soup for tea and a yuk truffle bar ha ha.

Ive ran 10k on the diet before so its fine I just had the bar before

Aghh ok hun that's reassuring xx how do u feel tho going away from eating natural tho zx

Sorry if it's too many questions x

Well I love the paleo diet its the only one that agrees with my body I feel so well on it. But with a holiday on the cards for september I need to lose from 13.5 to 10 stone asap. Im hoping to do that in 3 months then back on paleo eating healthy and weight lifting for 2 months to tone up for holiday.

I had got to the point where I feel so huge and that I have to do this diet as I can't stand another day this size. So I guessi was feeling rock bottom which is usually when I can take action and sort it out.

Im feeling smaller already jeans fitting better cant believe its day 7 already :)

Love it lol

The first few days I had the bananas talking to me from the fruit bowl then they shut up but were smiling at me from the bowl so I gave them the cold shoulder ha ha ha as I eat healthy (paleo) im only missing fruit n stuff. But I want them shorts and mini skirts on for my holiday more than I want to eat anything

Weigh in day today and I've lost 10lbs my first week :)

OMFG................................well done you must be so over the moon babe xxxxx Thats amazing. I can see a skinny minnie before your holiday xxxx

Back