Anyone struggling

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
To eat all three packs a day? I find byte third pack I'm having to force it down as I just don't want it

I could definitely manage on 2 a day - generally have my soup 10 mins before bed! Do you have a soup/shake/bar a day or 3 shakes?

One of each: bar for breakie which I'm
Not having till about 11am, then I don't feel the need to have my shake till bout five, then I'm struggling to have my soup because I still feel so full. I've tried swapping it round as well and it makes no difference. May try the bar in the evening instead

God I wish I found the shakes etc filling

I added a WS day yesterday so it gave me a bit of variety in what I was eating. Have managed 2 packs today and will be having soup later which i think I will manage

Deecee66 said:
Totally agree with you dustqueen, at first i didnt think they were to bad but can not stomach the bars at all now and the soups also make me feel like i am going to throw up but the shakes i can just handle. Having 3 of them a day now.

Dee
xx

Yeah I had to quit the bars and soups but can stomach the shakes now so not too bad :)

It all gets better as you go on. In the early stages its easy to focus on the taste of it all but as time goes on the taste becomes irrelevant. Just take like medicine or see it as fuel which keeps you well - then focus on the benefits - your new body!
GSQ

I find having the bar for lunch easier as its actually eating and gets me through the afternoon. Shake for breakfast about 7.30 and soup for team about 18.30. A couple of coke zeros as an afternoon treat. Mingled with water with exante drink mix and tea.

I agree iv had 2 packs today and gonna go have number 3 in a minute, think its being in ketosis and the lack of hunger. If only the bad foods were as easy to resist! :p

x

Back