Anyone tried SS+ ?

Hi Paul i have just restarted this week im having 4 packs a dayand my cdc told me to have a glass of skimmed milk a day is this ss+

If so thats what im doing but having 100ml of semi skimmed instead of 200ml skimmed, weight seems to be dropping off ok but the truth will be on weigh in on monday.

Me.

Last edited:
I started off on SS+ and lost 7.5 the first week and 3lbs this week.
I have a hot or cold shake in the morning a soup at lunchtime, fish or meat plus veg or salad at teatime and a hot choc or cappuchino in the evening.
When I tried it before I gave up after 2 weeks as I missed food too much but this is so easy.
I must admit a little cheat, I have a dash of skimmed in 3 teas too.:eek:
But my day is still under 650 cals,

I do SS+ and I love it! Only been doing it for 2 weeks and I've lost 5lb (on CDC scales, my weekly losses on my sig are on my own scales!).

I like the adaptability it gives me as I have had a few social occasions, plus I like to eat.

I tend to have a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, the meal bit at tea time and then a bar or tetra later on in the evening.

Theresa x

iv always had semi skimmed milk with tea and coffee on ss, and have lost weight quickly, i told my cdc that i wasnt going to go with out milk. i started last august and lost 4.5 stone by november. just started back on it 2 weeks ago and have lost 17lb all ready.

I'm on SS and have skimmed milk in my tea - "it's my only weakness" - probably no more than 4 mugs of tea in a day.

Back