anyone tried the flap jacks?

I had a flapjack today with my week 2 bundle. It tasted very salty to me!
It was not great by a long shot but as i had to eat it slowly as very dry, it lasted longer than a shake and it was great to chew something again.
I think i'll have one every other day. Be good for lunch at work.

Been quiet lately. But down another large chunk. Lost 1.2 kg since Monday.

Finally got into a pair of 34" jeans today. That's 4"s off my waist and 1 1/2" off my neck and over 6" off my chest!!!

Spoke to Lipotrim the other day and they said to me, rather than spreading the flapjacks out like I am, take two together as a meal.

And only have two meals. For men 2 flapjacks replace 1 shake.

I found you can actually munch the pretty quick and it helps. If you punish yourself by nibbling they'll be horrible.

Just be positive and say to yourself, hey it's food, you haven't had any in weeks, just enjoy it. Ha ha

Heffalump
Yes had my first one yesterday whilst sitting in prezzo whilst friends had pasta eek!
Took some determination and chewing but I liked it had coconut looking forward to the peanut one now!!!

It will be nice to munch something so I am going to ask for some flapjacks tomorrow.

i wonder what lipotrims thoughts are on freezin the mousse. i left a mousse in the freezer for about 45 mins and it was gorgeous, the vanilla ones actually went like icecream. I know you are meant to drink within 15 mins, but im pretty sure freezin preserves the nutrients, plus i wont be doin it all the time anyway

I loved the flapjacks I'd have had only the flapjack if I would have,
I'm starting again been off a year and put half the weight back on so I'll stay with the milkshacked first two weeks then go half and half for the three month or so lol vanilla and strawberry only for me the other chocolate sucks

Back