anyone tried the recipes out the new mag?

i made the potatoes and pepper bake....beautiful :) and have made the watermelon granita aswell....that was something else...very yummy, can't get enough of it!!

We had a taster evening at class and the sweet poato and spinach curry and the strawberry cheesecake recipes were used.
Both were delicious, ive made the curry since. We all agreed that the cheesecake would be just as nice without the base.
xxx Loobylou

We all agreed that the cheesecake would be just as nice without the base.
xxx Loobylou

Do you know that's what we've said tonight when we've eaten some more of it. It'd only have the syns of the jelly and the options then as well:) so you could eat more than one piece:eek:

Last edited:
We had a taster evening at class and the sweet poato and spinach curry and the strawberry cheesecake recipes were used.
Both were delicious, ive made the curry since. We all agreed that the cheesecake would be just as nice without the base.
xxx Loobylou

I was thinking you could just make the cheesecake mixture and crumble say 1/2 a ginger snap biscuit into a bowl of it (to get that gingery crunch), chuck some sliced strawbs into it and that would be about 2 syns for the lot between the 1/2 biscuit and the options!!X

Had the egg chip and pepper bake last night, very nice. I added red onion to it and sprinkled on chopped fresh chilli to give it a kick.

I was thinking you could just make the cheesecake mixture and crumble say 1/2 a ginger snap biscuit into a bowl of it (to get that gingery crunch), chuck some sliced strawbs into it and that would be about 2 syns for the lot between the 1/2 biscuit and the options!!X
Thats a good idea, going to make it this week without the base. xxx

Back