Anyone tried the Velocity diet?

**Peachy**

Having had several unsuccessful attempts at Weight Watchers-mainly due to my impatience at only losing 1/-1pound a week, I've been looking into the Velocity diet.

It's basically a meal replacement diet-meals are supplemented with several protein shakes a day, you're allowed one meal of solid foods per week. Calorie allowance ranges from 1300-1700 depending on if it's a lift or non lift day. I've been doing a bit of research and the results I've seen on other people are amazing. Was just wondering if anyone here had tried the V diet or something similar?

Taz it's not new, though an updated version has been released recently. I came across it on the Figure Athlete site. Some of the results people have had are amazing. I just don't know anyone that's tried it :(

I've heard of it though admittedly haven't looked at it in detail. Sounds okay for short term. Protein sparing and all that if I remember rightly.

I've heard of it though admittedly haven't looked at it in detail. Sounds okay for short term. Protein sparing and all that if I remember rightly.

It's designed to be followed for 28 days at a time, and I think you leave 6 weeks between cycles as it were. The shakes are high protein low carb, but no low enough to induce ketosis. Think I'll have to just go for it as I can't find anyone who's tried it! :sigh:

Back