Anyone tried vlcd from saveandslim?

Dirteewrongen

Sorry! Meant slimandsave but cant change the title :(
Anyway, seen this on their website and wondered if anyone had tried it :)

Last edited:
Hiya
My Sister started this just before she got her new job, she lost 4lb in 2 days but stopped.
Apparently there are tonnes more flavours than you'd find on Lipotrim and you can have a cup or a few cups of salad/veg/fruit, depending on how much you have to lose.
I'd have done it myself as it's slightly cheaper than Lipotrim but when I mentioned it to the lady at my pharmacy, she hadn't even heard of it so I decided against it.
Hope it goes well if you have a go at it :)

Ty, I've done a bit of digging and I think it's basically target slim but in different packaging. Have ordered a two week supply, I just hope I can stick to it. Abstaining from food when you have 3 children and a hubby to feed is gonna be a nightmare!

My 2 week supply arrived yesterday afternoon, starting tomorrow as that's my usual ww online weigh in. Got a really good selection of flavours so am v pleased about that :) just need the determination to stick to it now!

Thats whats worrying me :eek:
Cooking for hubby and 3 children and not even having a nibble on the veg !

Same here - but just the 2 children! Doing ok so far but it's hard today. Im thinking about doing ss+ as I have an op coming up soon. Going to ask cons tomorrow.

Hang on in there!! X

Hi hope you don't mind me butting in, I am usually a calorie counter but needed a boost as I have 2 weddings to go to in May.
Started Slim n save on Mon and weighed on Fri as thats my usual weigh day and I had lost 8lbs:D
I have the 3 shakes a day which taste nice and a bowl of cauli or brocolli in the evening. I am only doing it til next thurs as 1st wedding is Fri then back to cal counting but it def works, they also have a forum you can join for support and to log your losses etc.
So I would give it the thumbs up. Oh and I have 5 children so I do know where you are coming from having to be around food all the time.

Hi Guys!! I might look into Slimandsave, I start Celebrity slim which is basically SS+ tomorrow, be interesting to see how you all get on with this as if its cheaper with a good range of flavours I may swap, do they taste ok? I did exante a couple of months ago and only lasted 3 days as I felt so sick, the bars especially tasted horrid!! Did LL 3 years ago and lost nearly 4 stone, (yes you guessed it - put it all back and abit more!!) so on a mission to get this sorted once and for all, I have a good friend at work thats lost 7 stone with Rosemary Conley, though I think she mixed it with some SS+ when she got stuck and she looks amazing, so feeling inspired!!
Agree with you about the cooking for the family bit, I have a hubby that eats well and stays lean and mean ( not fair!!) though he does do a very physical job :) are your families quite supportive of your diets?
Have a good day Izzy xxx

taste

My 2 week supply arrived yesterday afternoon, starting tomorrow as that's my usual ww online weigh in. Got a really good selection of flavours so am v pleased about that :) just need the determination to stick to it now!
just wondering how they taste compared to exante and lipotrim as they are even less calories

Oh you'll be fine cooking for the family. I thought that when I was on tfr Lipotrim but I turned into a complete health freak cook and started making everything from scratch. The family thought I was even more barking mad than before but one thing they did say was that they enjoyed the food more than the pre-prepped ones out of supermarkets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sunny69 said:
just wondering how they taste compared to exante and lipotrim as they are even less calories

I haven't tried either of those so can't compare, all I can tell you is that when I first started on them, there was a really noticeable malty smell and taste (I really dislike malt!) but after a few days I could no longer smell or taste it, guess I'd just got used to it. The range of flavours is good, so far I've had vanilla, choc, banana, strawberry, choc banana, choc honeycomb, caramel, choc caramel, honeycomb, cafe mocha, choc mint, lemon and tomato soup. The only one I really couldn't stand was the tomato soup, I'm not keen on chocolate flavoured things in general either so any of the choc flavoured shakes I just added coffee to :).

They're not amazingly delicious, but losing a stone in 9 days makes them worth it!

Back