Anyone triex to make nuggets

flosoup

My boys are looking nuggets for their tea and I'm wondering .... I'm a useless cook so I was thinking of dicing some chicken dipping it in egg and rolling it in *cooked* cous cous and putting it in the oven at 180 for about 25 mins. What do you guys think or will I poison the lot of them!!!

Can't comment on cous cous as don't really use it. I've made nuggets by lightly coating slices of chicken in 'Southern Fried coat and cook' the whole packet is 9 syns and it goes along way. Or you can sprinkle it on one side of chicken only and wrap in foil, unwrap for last 10 mins. thats nice too.

or if you have HEXB's you could make own breadcrumbs, add garlic powder, dice some chicken, coat in egg, put breadcrumbs and garlic powder in a bag and shake the chicken pieces in it to coat them and cook?

No u wont poison them lol nuggets made like this are really nice hun, try adding some seasoning to the water for the couscous or maybe a chicken oxo & a little garlic so its not so plain :D
Oh and i always boil my chicken first for about 5-8 mins then dice and coat in egg then roll in the cooked couscous :)

185669_497965905666_528245666_6637755_4372009_n.jpg

Here is a pic of my last lot with scotch eggs on the right and nuggets on the left. :)

They look lovely :)

Mine were ok I suppose. Don't think I should have pan fried them off first lol I'll try boiling them the next time:)

Back