Anyone trying to shift one stone?

8stoneplease

Hi,

new to this forum but have been doing weightwatchers on and off for years using my families books etc, have never actually gone to a class! Currently doing propoints and am just wondering if anyone knows how effective it is at shifting the last stone. I have never been overweight but would rather be a stone lighter than I am now, I have been on it for weeks but have only lost a couple of pounds, I have my doubts over how well it works at this stage of the weight loss process, just wondering if there's anyone out there at a similar stage?

Im on my last 11 lb n i think it seems to be slowing down a lot , im trying to up. My exercise and make healthier choices but i would definatly say it works and stick to it u will get there , try shake things up have different foods that u dont normally have it might kick start xx

Yep goal weight is 8st 11 and im 9st 11 hoping for a loss tmw after gaining a 1lb last week due to TOTM really slowed down :0(((( xx

Im gnna follow u chezzabell im 9 stone 11 too hopin to get down to 9

Me, I'm in pretty much the same boat as Hollie but with 13 lbs left :) Currently 9st 9 and want 8st 10
and she said it all already so I'd just be parroting her lol. I'm going to stick with it even if it takes forever seeing as I can't exercise at the minute.

I have a food diary, it's been shocking recently, the link is in my sig :)

Hollie I was 9st5 but it has crept up and up was in Tenerife for a week and put 4 on now can't seem to get it back off got my weigh in tomorrow when is yours?? Xx

Littlemissthin 17 and Hollie let's all follow each other we are all in same boat can't see myself at 9st I was going to gym before and couldn't get below 9 5 do u guys use your weeklies?? I haven't touched mine this wk xxx

I am subsrcibed to littlemissthin on here do u have a diary chezzabel i cant find one? I am quite short my healthy weigh is between 8.1-10.1 .... Hw short r u ?? I always use all my weeklies :p x

R u doing it on computer ? I dnt no hw to do it on that only no hw on iphone. And my weigh in day is tues soz forgot tht x

Ohh yh on iphone if u go on the post n press the arrow at the top it has an opition let us no if y loose:) n im nt sure i hope i have lost lol

Littlemissthin 17 and Hollie let's all follow each other we are all in same boat can't see myself at 9st I was going to gym before and couldn't get below 9 5 do u guys use your weeklies?? I haven't touched mine this wk xxx

Yes I still do, used way over them this week though :(
I haven't been able to get below 9st 7 yet :(

And I couldn't find a diary for you Chezzabell? I'm subscribed to Hollie. I'm also same healthy weights as Hollie- I'm 5' 3" too. x

I'm 5' 3" also and I'm looking to lose a stone.

Hey

Hi All

I have just started WW again and have 1 1/2 stones to loose thats how much i have put on since being with my hubby and am seriously not happy with the way i look at the moment.So decided i need to sort myself out.

I am 5ft 6.

xxx

LittleMissThin 17 said:
Yes I still do, used way over them this week though :(
I haven't been able to get below 9st 7 yet :(

And I couldn't find a diary for you Chezzabell? I'm subscribed to Hollie. I'm also same healthy weights as Hollie- I'm 5' 3" too. x

I use all weeklies & my activity points too! If i get too a point where i stop loosin ill stop havin ap and go down on the weeklies but until them in enjoying every single one off them ;) xx

Back