Anyone TTC?

my DH and i are going to ttc after ive lostweight. i just dont knowwhat more i can do except eat healthily and excercise...not working. which slimming club or diet seems to be working best for people?

hi all i also have pcos and took metformin for 3 years while trying every diet in the book to lose upto 10lb before it slowed or stopped the doctor took me off metformin as said its not working, i dont get a period every month some times upto 6 months apart but then have it for weeks and weeks (the longest was 11 weeks). i have been told the best way to beat it is weight loss so here i am on lipotrim determined to give my 11 year old son a brother or sister in the next 2 years so fingers crossed and good luck to all x xx x

hi girls, I have a 20 month old and have been trying for number 2 for 16 months now (i wanted a small age gap between them) but with no luck as yet, from july 2009 - feb 2010 i had no periods which is pretty much how i was b4 having my little girl but since feb I have been eating better and low carbing which seems to have helped, and also taking some supplements such as agnus castus and dong quai. since Feb 2010 I have had 4 periods and am pretty sure I ovulated so am just gonna carry on with what i'm doing and plod along hoping a little eggy finds its way through all by itself lol! I have lost a total of 2st 7.5lb since LO was born in dec 2008 but my BMI is still too high for clomid!!

Sending baby dust to all of you ladies and here's hoping this is our year xxx

Hi all,

We're sort of trying, we haven't been seriously trying yet though as I really want to be a slimmer, healthier mum.

If anyone has any tips to help things move faster for me I'd love to hear them

:)

God I wish this site had been up and running when I was ttc we tried for 9 yrs and unfortunately I was a rare case that was completely resistant to clomid, had to have several surgeries to have cysts removed from my ovaries had all the fertility drugs going, but nothing worked for me so had to have a hysterectomy when i was 29, reading some of the posts here of people that have got there wish is a great idea at least anyone that is trying knows that they arent alone and that that there are other more than willing to help and offer advice

Best of luck and hope you all get your dreams xxx

hey everyone i know im no where near my target or to be able to get help but im almost at week 6 and have just started totm my 2nd since starting lipotrim. im so excited as its the first time in years iv had them one and another 28 days later. i know this doesnt mean anything but its a big thing for me so just wanted to share it x x x

Just wondered if there is anyone in my shoes?? x x x

Hiya :)
I have been ttc since came off depo in Jun'09 and also have PCOS.
I have a 2nd apt with gynae on 24th Feb and have been told I need to lower my BMI although not sure what to so aiming for 35 as it at 43 now.
I am also on SW and looking forward to being healthier and slimmer. 2st 3lb is great :D
FC for you getting something to help you x

Hi all,
If anyone has any tips to help things move faster for me I'd love to hear them

:)

Hi Emma,
What plan are you following on SW? I have seen that you have had two really good weight losses and 2 gains :(
do you know why you got the gains?
I have been on SW for 4 weeks now and have lost 1st 1.5lb I follow the red and green days with an occasional EE day
would love to chat and share tips :) x

DH and I are ttc for 2.5 years now. I have been diagnosed with PCOS last year. Metformin helped a bit with my periods, although they are still anything but regular. Have been prescribed clomid as well, but my gyn said I shouldn't take it yet. He has referred us for combination treatment (Clomid + IUI), so we are waiting now... Trying naturally in the meantime, although we don't have much hope that it'll work.

TTC unsuccessfully really gave me the motivation I needed to go back to dieting. I hope it'll work!

Good luck to you all!

Hi Emma,
What plan are you following on SW? I have seen that you have had two really good weight losses and 2 gains :(
do you know why you got the gains?
I have been on SW for 4 weeks now and have lost 1st 1.5lb I follow the red and green days with an occasional EE day
would love to chat and share tips :) x
I'm generally trying to follow red days, but to be honest I haven't been sticking to plan 100% recently. EE days seem to make me level out and then put on so I try to avoid them. But I'm having trouble getting motivated at the moment.

I'm on some pretty strong Anti D's and have been silly and forgotten to take them so not feeling great has made me eat badly.

Back