Anyone up for a 30-Day Shred Challenge?

Can I join? I did day 1 level 1 yesterday and intend tio do it again tonight. I'm doing c25K at the same time so did W3D1 at 6:30 this morning :)

Hi jenni
I think its a hop on board for anyone rawrgirls cool, were all in the same battle hun.
Monday the start of a new week and my wiegh day things arnt looking up...but the scales are going up so its face to the Tv and a good weeks exercise for me. :)

Level 3 is sooooo hard !

I had a sneak peek the other day! All I can say is ahh lol

Is anyone doing 30DS with calorie counting? How many cals do you think you burn with 1 work out?

Type in circuit training - 20mins to mfp - pick from the list there

6 days in L1 woop

Lfm ...@ level 2 ( 14 days in )
Flippin heck That was like day 1 :-/
xj -- @ level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
magorgon --*@ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)
Clover -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)
Inge -- @ Level 2 (18 done, 12 to go)
Emmie -- @ Level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
kerryathome -- @ level 1 (7 done 23 to go)
MissLX -- @ level 1 (2 done, 28 to go)
Madmuppet -- @ level 1 ( 18 done 12 to go) 5 days @ level 2 but back to level 1 due to back ache
eviebeamummy -- @ level 1 (7 done, 23 to go)
kimmykins2008 -- @ level 1 (8 done, 22 to go)
Little Miss Diet -- @ level 1 (3 done, 27 to go
Purple flower--@ level 3 (21 done 9 to go)

Staying on level 1 for the moment.

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 15 days in )
Emmie -- @ Level 1 (6 done, 24 to go)
Madmuppet -- @ level 1 ( 18 done 12 to go) 5 days @ level 2 but back to level 1 due to back ache

MrsB2b I burn 175 to 260 kcal doing the shred and that is accurate from a fitness polar heart rate monitor/kcal counter

Am getting really fed of doing shred now, can't wait for day 30 to come !

Sent from my iPad

I'm on day 9 of level 1. Last day tomorrow then onto level 2. Bring it on! Haha (remind of this when I'm in pain)

Evening all well due to circumstances beyond my control the past 3 weeks have been a white wash of emotions and stress.

Looking to start back on the shred monday either to finish the 12 days I had left or to start again from day 1 Im not sure yet will see how i go after 12 days :)

Well done everyone for sticking to it xx

Well done to all doing or restarting shred. Well I have now done my 28th day only 2 to go ! Can't believe I have done it everyday for 28 days! Definitely could not do it all year.

My weight completely plateaued and not lost any for a month and inches barely moved, Clothes do however fit better which is odd. I think I have been over exercising with going on treadmill as well.

What I have found for me:

Exercising = DOES NOT make me lose weight

Diets or reduced kcal= DOES make me lose weight

Exercising= DOES maintain my weight and make me feel fit and toned when at goal weight

Therefore plan.....= From Wednesday stop or completely limit the exercise and completely drop my kcal to lose my 1/2 stone and once off will get back to the fitness

Of all three program's I found 3 the hardest then 1 and 2 the easiest. Any thoughts on this???

Keep going all:)

Last day of level 1 today. Onto level 2 :wave_cry: But on the plus side ive lost 6 inches from my hips, thighs arms and chest in 10 days! Wooop :D

@purpleflower I think level 3 would be the hardest for me aswell! We will see in 10 days though lol

Emmie brilliant loses well done !

Losses that should read

Well done anyone doing it straight through....life just wont let me ever...stress, worries andvmental exhaustion from them stops me before 2.
Ive tried 2 and will go up soon byt i did think 2 was easier than 1. So much so i did both 1&2 in one session.

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 15 days in ) Flippin heck That was like day 1 :-/ xj -- @ level 1 (6 done, 24 to go) magorgon --*@ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go) Clover -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 29 to go) Inge -- @ Level 2 (18 done, 12 to go) Emmie -- @ Level 1 (6 done, 24 to go) kerryathome -- @ level 1 (7 done 23 to go) MissLX -- @ level 1 (2 done, 28 to go) Madmuppet -- @ level 1 ( 18 done 12 to go) 5 days @ level 2 but back to level 1 due to back ache eviebeamummy -- @ level 1 (7 done, 23 to go) kimmykins2008 -- @ level 1 (8 done, 22 to go) Little Miss Diet -- @ level 1 (3 done, 27 to go Purple flower--@ level 3 (21 done 9 to go)
PinkToaster -- @ level 1 (1 done, 29 to go)

Hi all! I've started again, this must be the 3rd time I've attempted this, but it's around 5 weeks until my birthday so I'd like to boost my weight loss and get a little toned before then.
I'll be skipping Wednesdays due to Spinning class but I am still doing the entire 30 days so it will just take me a little longer :)

Did day 1 yesterday with no problems.

Had a days rest yesterday! So ive just finished Day 1 of Level 2. It seemed okay. I wonder what I'll feel like tomorrow though lol. Got through most the plank moves without stopping. Still having to do the modified version of the walking plank to push up though :( Guess thats because im still quite heavy though

Lfm ...@ level 1 ( 15 days in )
Emmie -- @ Level 2 (11 done, 19 to go)

Back