Anyone up for a Christmas Challenge?

CarolineM

Stubborn and doing it
It would appear October didn't exactly go too well :( But never give up, never surrender :D

So who's up for a Christmas Challenge?

I know Itsy has a challenge which was 14 lbs from a week or so back.

The run up to Christmas can be hard going what with Christmas dinners and work events, but maybe doing a challenge will help us remember that when we wake up after having had a great night out, the healthy eating/diet goes on.

What you think?

Yup - I'm game. I'd like to lose a stone before christmas (after my weigh in this wednesday)

Yes we're going to do it :D

I started last week :D

so got 12lb to go and i weigh in tomorrow :D

Hi Caroline

count me in on this one. Would love to be a stone lighter.

When I weigh in on Wednesday that will be my starting weight.

Had a VV bad weekend, hubby had a minor car accident (not hurt except car) daughter trick or treating so lots of sweets laying around the house. So need to be strong.

Oh dear :) Sorry to hear that Shep :( At least your hubby is okay *hugs* Ah I was thinking of giving the kids sugar free sweets but managed to avoid them all this year by going out to the cinema lol

Okay, so so far we have:-

Setas: goal 14 lbs loss (starting Weds, 4 Nov)

Itsy: goal 12 lbs loss (already having lost 2 lbs - yay :D)

Diversity: goal 14 lbs loss

Shep: goal 14 lbs loss (starting Weds, 4 Nov)

Caroline: goal 14 lbs loss

Good luck everyone :D

:eatdrink051:Monday WD

lost 1lb could have done better if i hadn't had a takeaway Fri night a rather
large meal sat night and a large meal with the family yesterday got to focus and not give in to temptation, but it was
GOOD...

Woohoo! 1 lb gone forever - well done you :D

As long as you enjoyed your treat hehe!

Good luck everyone for WIs tomorrow :)

My 2 week weight in and I've lost 15lbs. I was hoping to lose 14lbs, So i'm going to count the extra 1lb as the first lb towards my christmas target. Hope everyone elses weigh in goes well this morning

My 2 week weight in and I've lost 15lbs. I was hoping to lose 14lbs, So i'm going to count the extra 1lb as the first lb towards my christmas target. Hope everyone elses weigh in goes well this morning

15lbs in 2 weeks WOW!!! well done.

Me not so good weighed in at 15st 8lb put more on, but had a very bad weekend with hubby having a bang in the car, and spending the day in hospital with no good canteen, chips with everything (thought they were suppose to promote heathly eating huh!)

So here we go for the christmas challenge, I want to be under 14st 8lb by christmas, as we have a huge one planned with all the hubbys family in Wigan and mine from down south all going up there for over 6 days of eating. No gonna worry about it but might have to take some fat clothes just to tbe comfortable in after. So need to lose the weight.

Wow, Setas that's fantastic :D Incredible :D Phenomenal even :O Well done :D

Ah Shep - nevermind, you can do it this week *hugs* I can't find the link now but a doctor who was working at the Obesity Management Unit for Manchester took photos of all the vending machines his patients had to pass to get to the unit - healthy, yeah right! Glad things turned out okay *hugs*

I've lost 1.75 lbs which I'm happy with. Had hoped to make the 2 lbs but 0.25 lbs could be the water I've drunk over night or perhaps I could go hairdressers and lose that for tomorrow hehe!

I shall make an update list every Sunday so we can all keep track.

Good luck to you all!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! WELLDONE SETAS
you have done so well :D

15lbs in 2 weeks WOW!!! well done.

Me not so good weighed in at 15st 8lb put more on, but had a very bad weekend with hubby having a bang in the car, and spending the day in hospital with no good canteen, chips with everything (thought they were suppose to promote healthy eating huh!)

So here we go for the christmas challenge, I want to be under 14st 8lb by christmas, as we have a huge one planned with all the hubby's family in Wigan and mine from down south all going up there for over 6 days of eating. No gonna worry about it but might have to take some fat clothes just to be comfortable in after. So need to lose the weight.
SoSO sorry about hubbies wee accident
hope he's ok...Oh i'd love a bag of chips :eek:

Wow, Setas that's fantastic :D Incredible :D Phenomenal even :O Well done :D

Ah Shep - nevermind, you can do it this week *hugs* I can't find the link now but a doctor who was working at the Obesity Management Unit for Manchester took photos of all the vending machines his patients had to pass to get to the unit - healthy, yeah right! Glad things turned out okay *hugs*

I've lost 1.75 lbs which I'm happy with. Had hoped to make the 2 lbs but 0.25 lbs could be the water I've drunk over night or perhaps I could go hairdressers and lose that for tomorrow hehe!

I shall make an update list every Sunday so we can all keep track.

Good luck to you all!
Well done Caroline, its gone for good. hugs x

So sorry about hubbies accident Shep - hope he is OK - and you :)

WID
Lost 1lb, for the Christmas challenge
10lb to go come on girls we can do this xxx:girlpower::Christmas02r:

Well done Itsy - good going. I stayed the same this week ;-( so thats just 2lb towards Xmas target. (can't complain though its still 16lbs in 3 weeks) Hope everyone elses weigh ins are better

Back