• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone up for a Christmas Challenge?

It's just over 2 months till Christmas now .... My plan is to refeed around the 18th December and go straight back on LT TFR 26th or 27th.
I have got just under another 3 st to loose to get to my goal but I was wondering if anyone was up for a Christmas Challenge of say ... 2 stone by Christmas????

Sno xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi snowy some of the guys have already set up their christmas challenges but Im sure theres more out there ready to join you
XX

I've already challenged myself to lose 45lbs by Xmas -I've 17 off so I'll join your list too and aim for 28lbs. I am going to do it I tell ya!!!

Yes please,can I join?!!!

Set myself a target of 3 stone by xmas and have lost 13lbs so far so I'll pledge 29lbs.

xx

Sure hun more the merrier xxx

I have decided to go for 3 stone instead of 2! Might be a bit optimistic but gives me something to aim for and afterall in the 12 weeks I have been on LT so far I have lost 4st 1lb!!!!:p

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I will join also, I have another 2 stone to lose to reach my target of getting down to 20..So count me in! :):)

Hiya chick, can i get in on that as well? I have lost 11lbs so far but what was hoping for around 2 stone at xmas too.

I would love to join you all on this too.
2 stone for me would be amazing. When does it start from - today or our next WI?:)

Last edited:
OK am up for this. I intend to refeed from the 6th December because I will have completed my 1st phase of 12 weeks by then. I would love to lose 4 stone in total by then. Lost 30 already soooo 26 pounds to go in 7 weeks which means I need about 4 pounds a week. Hope that isn't to ambitious.

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
yes please ! I still have 2st3 to lose by xmas!!

Have decided to stick to my original plan of loosing 2 further stone for Christmas - I think 3 stone is a bit ambitious for me!
If I manage to loose more than 2 stone its a bonus.

Think it would be nice if we all posted challege related stuff on this thread .... until we are hopefully all at our targets for Christmas.

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
I'm up for this challenge. It's my plan to come off lt then anyway so hopefully it'll be more than 2stone but id be happy with that.

Me, me, me!!!!!!!!!

Can I join you all please? I have another 25lb to lose to get to my target and I'm desperate to do it for Christmas!!!! With less than 10 weeks to go I know I really need to lose about 3lb a week to do it and have time to refeed but my losses have definitely slowed down lately!!!!

Can't think of a name for us at the mo, maybe someone with more imagination than me can help!

Good luck everyone.

x

I'm in :D

Not sure i will lose 2st though as my losses aren't very good. So i'll aim for 1st 7lbs - 2st.

I will be refeeding around the 19th or 20th of December & will be getting back on LT probably on the 27th.

Hmmm names thinking festive season sooo
"Turkeys lose their 2 stone stuffing"
ermmmm
"2 stone xmas crackers"
errrr
"Unwrap yourself for xmas"
lol will try and think of some more...

Yeah i would love to join i have lost 3 stonne so far and want to lose another 3 but i may find that to hard so i am happy to set it at 2 stonne for christmas and than lose the other stonne after christmas.. If i manage to lose 3 wow what a christmas present.. ;);)