Anyone up for a Christmas Challenge?

Hi I'm in I have 34lbs to go and am desperate to do this for Xmas as I have decided not to eat/drink at Xmas unless I have reached my target. I have my works do on 18th December and would love to be able to have a drink then but with refeeding etc don't think that is gonna happen.

I love the unwrap yourself for Xmas title but am happy to go with whatever we decide as I don't think it matters if some of us are aiming for a little more than 2 stone.

Am getting excited now and whatever we do, even if we don't quite get there we will be feeling great at Xmas cos we will have all achieved so much x

This may be tricky finding a name both names are good.. unwrap yourself for christmas and the 2 stone christmas crackers mmm

What about Weight (wait) for Santa Claus..play on words,but i do like the unwrap yourself for xmas one.

Get me in this club too!:D

I have had a bad restart (bereavement, family and my ex hubby asking me back and me saying no...), so have messed around a bit (I'm a stress eater!) but have been on track for past week and determined to get my weight to the 13 stone stone mark for Christmas so I can wear a size 14!!

So I pledge 30lbs of blubber to go!:)

Lisa xxx

(WI ON WED)

we could have "unwrap a xmas cracker" lol

I have 44lbs to go, not gonna all go by xmas but i'd love to get at least 28-35lbs by xmas!!! So please count me in!!!!
Ps i like unwrap a xmas cracker :)

It's great so many people want to get involved with this as I said earlier the more the merrier.

For the sake of us never getting this started I have decided to go with the majority and Angie's great idea of calling it - "The Unwrap Yourself for Xmas Challenge"!!

I will start a separate thread for this so anyone who wants to join us can post challenge related stuff!

Good Luck everybody xxx

Back