anyone up for a one on one challenge Starting 1st jan

feelinggood

Hi im in need of a push to loose weight and abit of competitiin might help,i need to loose around 5 stone,and so want this,anyone want the same?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I will join you. January is a new start for me. I think I am going to go the Dukan route. But yes I would like 3-4 stone gone if not more.

Great,i am in need of loosing 4-5 stone,Im Starting healthy now and enjoy xmas so dnt know if u want to do that or just start jan,do Ya wana txt or just thru this,x :)

Hiya babycakes,my healthy eating hasnt had a gud start yet,do u wana weigh in the 1st and take it wk by wk,? Xmas is not helping me get into the right mind x

Yes. Christmas is not helping me a lot either really. I think weigh in on the 1st Jan sounds good to me. I have changed my plan, I am going to be healthy eating/calorie counting with exercise.

I have just got my hands on a copy of turbo fire - so I am going to be trying that.

Do you want to PM me your number?

Hi folks, just wanted to wish you luck. I started jan 4th this year and now going in to christmas feeling like a whole new person. I am not having "time off" as that will be the slippery slope - instead i shall enjoy a very small portion of xmas pud and avoid all the mince pies and cake which aren't realy very interesting anyway. When i started i would have been happy to lose 1stone but got rather further;) So go for your goals and best wishes

Back