Anyone Up for a SUCCESS EXPRESS challenge?

So Success Express, Day 2.

B: Choc weetabix and milk (both HEX's plus 2 syns)
L: Spicy Tomato and Quorn sausage soup, wholemeal bread for HEB2
D: Big Mushrooms baked with egg on top, grilled tomatoes and caramelised onions
Snacks: Fruit
Syns: so far for today had 2

I'm in starting from today please.Had a decent loss so far but will try SE to see if it boosts it and I get nearer to my 2 stone by november target :) Good luck everyone xx

todays menu-

breakfast- 2xweetabix HEX B, grapes, milk HEX A
snack- pink and white (2 1/2 syn)
lunch- 6x crackerbread HEX B, quark mixed with tuna and cheese 14g, 1/2 HEX A, melon, pineapple,orange, shape yogurt
snack- 2x crackerbread (2 syn) fibre plus bar (5 syn)
dinner- 2 egg omlette with ham, 14g cheese 1/2 HEX A, onion, small jacket potato, large salad, SF jelly (1 syn)

I only had 1/2 of my omlette and jacket pot as they took up to much room on my plate

Last edited:
On my 1st day of SE for this new week :) yday turned out to be entirely off plan, oh well. Had a 0.5lb gain, despite 2 SE days and 1 day I thought was SE but really wasn't! Add to that 300 mins of activity... disappointed doesn't cut it.

Fresh week, fresh start :)

Will post a food diary later xxx

Hi,

I'd love to have a go at this, but I'm really confused!! easily done:D

I was ok until jaylou's post about red & green.

Can someone go over it again please? as I don't want to do it wrong!

ie if I have veggie soup for lunch I have to have meat too?

xxxxx

The "rules" are laid out in the first post of the thread.

You have 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free at each meal, so your vegetable soup would be all superfree unless if contained 1/3 as free.

Free from any plan, so, meat, potatoes, pasta, rice, lentils, peas, corn etc

nope still don't get it :cry:

so do you HAVE to have 1/3 free? so if I have a superfree soup (as I did today, it was just carrot) I have to have a 1/3 free with either some carbs or meat?

sorry

xxx

All meals to consist of 2/3rds Superfree. However, the other 1/3rd can be made up of just red free (ie meat), just green free (ie pasta), ee free (ie tuna jacket potato), or just free (ie eggs, quorn etc)

2/3 super free
1/3 free. Free from Red. Free from Green or a mix of both.

Yes have it where possible, Add some meat to your soup. Or some beans

Basically think of it like EE, where you have 1/3 of the plate as superfree right? Except on SE you make the superfree take up 2/3 of the plate instead of 1/3

You need to make sure you get calories AND protein. You can't eat superfree all day everyday and not get ill.

Last edited:
Does mine look ok, i think im doing it right?:confused:

Yes yours looks ok, You're sticking to the plan

Lots of superfree, 1/3 free and using all your HEx's

Thankyou, hope to see a loss, any loss after a week of this:sigh:

Just checking I'm on the right track here :p

Breakfast= mullerlight,1 green apple,1 orange.

Lunch=10 tiger prawns,beansprouts,water chestnuts,onion,garlic,carrot,green pepper,red chilli.

HEa=175 mls FF milk(used in 1 x tea,1 x coffee then drank the rest)
HEb=2 x Alpen light bars.

Dinner=1 lean gammon steak trimmed of all fat,4 new potatoes,garden peas,green beans,babycorn.

Syns=none so far but I SWEAR that wine in the fridge is calling my name!!;)

Ooops!Oh damn does that mean I need to go eat another two choc n fudge alpens with a glass of milk??Bummer!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
tx hun x

OK I get it now :D

I've not had enough HE's & I had a superfree lunch, but apart from that I think I'm ok.

Phew LOL

tomorrow is another day

thanks for all your help

xxxx

heya:) thanks for your updates and comments on my food diary, i don't really eat meat much but have deff added more carbs in today:)

breakfast= toast (HEB) tinned tomatoes and banana

Lunch= Sanwhich (HEB) of egg (fried in fry light) with cheese (HEA) and a big salad

Dinner= Quorn Bolagnaise (quorn, carrots, onion, tinned toms, garlic) with spaghetti

Snacks- apple and oranges and had cups of tea throughout the day for my other HEA

no syns so far but got a yummy chocolate bar in the fridge ready for when i watch a film so thats 8 syns:)

Hope this was a bit better today, i'm liking this SE things though, because it's a bit more regimented it means i stick to it more because have to think about it:)

Friday 24/09 - Success Express Day 1

Breakfast
- 1 chocolate weetabix (1/2 HExB1 + 1 syn) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and a banana
- White grapes

Snack
- Sula (0.5 syn)

Lunch
- Homemade soup
- Rice with chicken, peppers, mushrooms, chillies and onion
- Apple

Snack
- Sula (0.5 syn)
- Coffee with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)
- Squidgy chocolate cake (1 syn) with 5g nutella (1.5 syns)
- Celebrations - Mars (2 syns)

Snacks have been a bit off today, I admit, but I think think think think think my period is finally on it's way. Either that, or these middle-of-the-night pain pangs are something that my doctor needs to know about...

Dinner
- Chapatti (3 syns) with spinach, potato and lamb (1/2 HExB1 + 2 syns)
- Lots of cucumber sticks!
- Lots and lots of white grapes!

Total syns: 1 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 1.5 + 2 + 3 + 2 = 11.5 syns

I think I'm gonna have some Scan Bran as my HExB2 with the leftover milk from HExA, I don't know why but I try to stay away from having two As on Green... Does anyone else do this? xxx

Snack
- Cheeeeeeeese (HExA2 + 1 syn) on wholemeal toast (1/2 HExB2)
- Scan Bran (1/2 HExB2) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA1), sweetener and banana

Revised total syns: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Me too!! Think I love success express now ;):p xx

Back